Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A warning that I feel also applies to us...

I've not seen it happen TOO often here, but I have seen it on occasion, where someone will claim that because they or someone else is from a certain racial or ethnic background certain things are true about their situation that might actually not be.

A relevant article:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archiv...gy/276174/

Basically. We're ALL different and we're ALL going to respond differently. We can NEVER expect certain outcomes just because we've got X and Y and maybe Z in common with someone who got outcome A. We could very well still have an outcome B because T, U, and V were different!

We can look for real biological factors and maybe make a basis on that, but even then something may be overlooked that'll change the outcomes.

But race and ethnicity are NOT real factors to base ANY assumption on. So please. Those who've done it, you already know who you are, just please be aware that what you're doing has no basis in scientific fact and so you really should stop doing that.

Here I go making an assumption, but I am assuming you posted this because I said "Maybe all the Japanese girls with big breasts are taking it, who knows. " in the mushroom post. Maybe I just don't keep up enough to know where you were truly directing it.

Most of Asia has been into natural & herbal health for centuries. I was merely putting a new find on here so that it is actually here, and no assumption was stated that was based off of race. The assumption that MAYBE they are taking it was based off the mushroom's country of origin.

(19-09-2013, 11:45 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Here I go making an assumption, but I am assuming you posted this because I said "Maybe all the Japanese girls with big breasts are taking it, who knows. " in the mushroom post. Maybe I just don't keep up enough to know where you were truly directing it.

Most of Asia has been into natural & herbal health for centuries. I was merely putting a new find on here so that it is actually here, and no assumption was stated that was based off of race. The assumption that MAYBE they are taking it was based off the mushroom's country of origin.

Nope. That wasn't it at all lol. I knew where you were going with that at least... Your point was that the mushroom might have some implications, not anything to do with the users being Japanese.

I have seen it though, and it's more just a general warning. And I do hope no one who saw your posting took it in any other way than as you HAD intended it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon