Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there hope for me? :o

Sorry for the late reply ladies, I haven't had time to check on this site with classes and all Sad

Missed Miss: Haha I think I have more than enough meat/fat on me to pass around. I weight approxiamtely 124 and I'm 5'2 Tongue My bf likes my boobies (perkyness and whatnot) I'd much rather have a nice rack though hehe

timarie: I will be turning 20 in a couple months so I'm planning on taking this personal program alot more seriously but for now my research and testing shall continue ( I feel a bit like a scientistWink) As soon as I get time off from classes I will most certainly get the levels tested, but who exactly do I get these levels tested by? :O Can't wait to have my own thread that tracks my progress and trials Big Grin

(25-09-2013, 07:20 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(24-09-2013, 08:18 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-09-2013, 07:39 PM)Anoelle Wrote:  You are probably right, I will start with one of the pumps for now, baby steps I suppose would be the way to go Smile thanks!!

No problem, hun!! (That'll be $10.00.)
Yes, you should have your hormones tested before you do ANY of this stuff, outside of MAYBE massage or Noogleberry.
Guys LIKE thinner girls, but, at the same time, they also like a girl to have a little meat on her bones!! So, don't starve yourself just to get lucky with a guy! Besides, if he doesn't love you for YOU, your charm and personality and the way you are, he's PROBABLY not even worth your time!!
I REALLY hope you get to grow to the size you want to be in your bra, but, honestly, hun, it's really not that important!! A guy that REALLY loves YOU, won't care that much about how much sweater meat you have!! :-)
Take care, hun!!

Lol she never said her desire for bigger breasts was for a guy, Missed Miss Tongue Also, yes guys like girls with a little meat on their bones, so how do these guys like skinny girls? That's kind of a paradox. There is a wide gap between skinny and obese, if you are just trying to say that men don't like their women obese. Men do like curves, and a healthy shape! Often times what appears healthy to one man will be different than what appears healthy to another. Some men DO find skinny girls to look healthy simply because they are the opposite of obese... so curves are less important to them.

And funny, I thought that 19+ was in the clear for taking phyto-estrogens, but I know for a fact that 20 is fine.

I know, she already told me she's got b/f who's fine with her breasts the way they are. I was just telling her and others here that might be reading it and thinking they ARE growing them for guys, that a lot of guys don't care that much.
I used to know this girl in college that was drop dead gorgeous!!!! VERY sexy and EVERY guy on campus wanted to be her b/f!! Essentially, she was skinny, but had just a TOUCH of puppy fat on her that made her SO much sexier!!
Being a stick with tits isn't all that attractive!! Having normal-looking curves is.
And, like I've said a few times, there have been a number of cases where a woman seems to be done growing in her late teens, then, suddenly, has another growing spurt in her early to mid 20's.

(30-09-2013, 09:02 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I know, she already told me she's got b/f who's fine with her breasts the way they are. I was just telling her and others here that might be reading it and thinking they ARE growing them for guys, that a lot of guys don't care that much.
I used to know this girl in college that was drop dead gorgeous!!!! VERY sexy and EVERY guy on campus wanted to be her b/f!! Essentially, she was skinny, but had just a TOUCH of puppy fat on her that made her SO much sexier!!
Being a stick with tits isn't all that attractive!! Having normal-looking curves is.
And, like I've said a few times, there have been a number of cases where a woman seems to be done growing in her late teens, then, suddenly, has another growing spurt in her early to mid 20's.

No actually, she made no comment of her boyfriend before your assuming comments. She spoke up about her boyfriend to set your comments straight, lol... after I told you about your making assumptions. Soooo you're a little backwards here...? As I said, don't make it an issue of trying to do something to impress guys when it isn't. There is nothing to fix where there is nothing broken.
And no offense but the sound of a skinny body with a touch of puppy fat is probably the least attractive type there is. There is a name for that type of body and it's called "skinny fat." Most guys I know DON'T like that unless they are looking for something to feel less intimidated by (in other words, comfortable with). Anyway, guys usually don't want to date a girl just because of her body, so in the case of your friend, it was probably her face that did it. And what is the definition of "normal-looking curves"? Personally, I find normal-looking to be boring because, well, it looks normal. Eccentrically curvy I find very admirable. Especially healthy, perky curves. If someone wants to be skinny with big perky boobs I say let them, as long as they don't look out of proportion and their boobs aren't saggy, they'll look bangin'. And small perky boobs are fantastic too. I think the main important ingredient to a hot body is: PERKINESS. And then curves.

AND ANOELLE: Great to hear what your decided path will be! You can get your hormones tested with saliva tests from kits that you can buy and send out to have analyzed, or you can go to your doctor and have blood work done and the lab will test that, too. They're both expensive, but it will be worth it and you won't regret it, because you could save yourself from setting yourself back!

(01-10-2013, 07:41 AM)timarie Wrote:  No actually, she made no comment of her boyfriend before your assuming comments. She spoke up about her boyfriend to set your comments straight, lol... after I told you about your making assumptions. Soooo you're a little backwards here...? As I said, don't make it an issue of trying to do something to impress guys when it isn't. There is nothing to fix where there is nothing broken.
And no offense but the sound of a skinny body with a touch of puppy fat is probably the least attractive type there is. There is a name for that type of body and it's called "skinny fat." Most guys I know DON'T like that unless they are looking for something to feel less intimidated by (in other words, comfortable with). Anyway, guys usually don't want to date a girl just because of her body, so in the case of your friend, it was probably her face that did it. And what is the definition of "normal-looking curves"? Personally, I find normal-looking to be boring because, well, it looks normal. Eccentrically curvy I find very admirable. Especially healthy, perky curves. If someone wants to be skinny with big perky boobs I say let them, as long as they don't look out of proportion and their boobs aren't saggy, they'll look bangin'. And small perky boobs are fantastic too. I think the main important ingredient to a hot body is: PERKINESS. And then curves.
So I assumed she had a boyfriend! (And I was right!) They ALL have boyfriends!! It's just that none of those boyfriends are ever me!! THAT'S how I know they all have boyfriends!! I don't even ask anymore! I just presume. It's par for the course!

You didn't know Jennifer!! She was like Marilyn Monroe reincarnate!! Only prettier and sexier. Cherubic. Like Madonna's body in the late `80's with an extra 5 to 10 pounds on it.
Puppy fat is basically the fat you normally see on babies, or puppies. It's not fat, per se, it's just a layer of padding they are supplied with to help keep them warm and fed until they grow a bit. There's an old comedy album from the late `60's that I have with a stripper on the front cover and she could EASILY be Jennifer's twin sister in both body shape and face!! I think it's just called, "Burlesque", and I think it's on United Artists. When I first saw it in the late `80's, I thought it WAS Jennifer, except that she was only born in `67.
It was her face, her personality AND her body!
Normal looking curves: not anorexic looking, and not overweight, just your standard ranch stash of a normal looking girl.
I've never understood what is meant by "perky" as far as tits go.
Personally, I don't care too much what size they are (although B's to DD's are best), as long as they are full, round and, best of all, if they defy gravity!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon