Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE, My growth so far

Hello everyone I am new to NBE
I am 21 yrs old and petite, 5'3" about 110, sporty pear shaped
I have always been pretty flat chested and it has drastically effected my self worth and confidence to where I have often cried myself to sleep and became depressed on a daily basis.

Last February I started breast massage that I saw on another website before I found this one but only kept at it for about a month and I went from being almost flat to having smallish "bee sting" breasts. I was taking breast actives pills from march to June and wasnt really seeing any results. Been doing a lot of research on here the last few months and decided to try the Flaxseed Oil and consistent massage twice daily this last week and my body is really responding well so far.
I started on 9/13/13 measuring at 32" even
Measured on 9/17/13 and was at 32.5
Measured today at 32.75 and seeing more roundness in the development
[attachment=4110] [attachment=4110]
This thread Is basically just going to document my journey with NBE
Starting on Monday 9/23 I will be starting the use of some herbs I have decided to try.
And I do have a few questions.
First: my breasts seem perky so far but when they grow I'm afraid their already getting kinda tubular is there any way to keep them perky or is that jus part of the growth of natural breasts? Not like I would know lol
Second: one of my breast is smaller and is at a different angle then the other is that something I can influence/change with massage?

Thanks in advance and wish me luck!

Learning to post pics lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And here is today a week later

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats on your growth.

Hello. Try one of those breast rollers. There is a forum on here where a woman started using one and it improved her shape. They are super cheap like 4.00 on Amazon. I believe the forum was just called breast roller. Good luck.

Ok. Its listed under the forum massages and exercises, and its called Bust roller.

that's inspired me to massage me with flax! congrats Smile[/align]

ps have you thought about a noggleberry, that would pull out the whole area I would have thought and avoid any tubular etc if surgeons use it to expand tissue theres something to it that's usefull you have to think. also volufiline to expand the fatty tissue to the areas of the breast (non hormonal) im trying this now, nothing to report up to 3 weeks in but cant expect tissues to hugely expand in such a short space of time. im having protein drinks too so with any luck the fat gained will go to the boobies

(22-09-2013, 08:05 AM)Showgirl2013 Wrote:  Hello everyone I am new to NBE
I am 21 yrs old and petite, 5'3" about 110, sporty pear shaped
I have always been pretty flat chested and it has drastically effected my self worth and confidence to where I have often cried myself to sleep and became depressed on a daily basis.

Oh, now that's dumb, hun!! One's self-worth CAN not and SHOULD not be measured by the size of their bra!! I'm SURE you've got a LOT more going for you than the size of the twins!! Besides, they aren't bad looking!! A lot of us here WISH we could be that big!! Big tits aren't everything!! It's your personality that matters most!! :-) Besides, you're only 21! There's a chance they'll get bigger on their own in the next 2 or 3 years!! Maybe not the best example in the world, but, I was 6' 1" in high school. 2 or 3 years after I graduated, I shot up to 6' 9"!!
You know why Dolly Parton's feet are so small? NOTHING grows in the shade!!
I'm HOPING that got you laughing!
Besides, stick with us, WE'LL get those girls a-popping out for ya! Right gang??
As for your first question, I MAY be wrong, but, from what I've just seen a few hours ago, yes, it's a normal part of them growing.
I can't exactly answer the second question for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon