Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Young is Too Young?

So, I just turned 17 not too long ago. Ive been on a NBE journey since around May, and my cup size is about a 32 D. Is this too young of an age to start? Should I wait until I'm done developing? Opinions please.

I would say yes. If you're a 32D that's already large and you will most likely keep growing.

What do you think would be a good age to start up again?

It seems like the safe age to start is around 22. But you may be very satisfied with what you have grown naturally by then. Doing what us people on here are doing to grow is a pain in the ass. It takes up a lot of time and money. If I didn't have to worry about this, I would be putting my energy and money into other things that could be benefiting me.

(23-09-2013, 12:36 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  It seems like the safe age to start is around 22. But you may be very satisfied with what you have grown naturally by then. Doing what us people on here are doing to grow is a pain in the ass. It takes up a lot of time and money. If I didn't have to worry about this, I would be putting my energy and money into other things that could be benefiting me.

Agree with JLove.
Yikes! What are you thinking! You are a fairly large size as it is and still have much more time to fully develop. You would be risking your real hormonal output being shut down which is much stronger than ay herb you'd take.

And if you happen to be very sensitive to the hormones, You can also risk looking like these broads!

gigantomastia! which can be induced by elevated hormones whether yours or supplemental, no matter what age you are.

It has actually happened to someone here, though a mild form since it was the beginning, she had stopped all nbe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I started off as a small c, and in the past 4 months I've gotten to this small D size. I got the depo shot in june, and I don't know if that effected it but I didn't get it again. I take saw palmetto, fenugreek, maca, dandelion root, and wild yam which I just ran out of. Am I too young to be doing all of this?

Well, maybe you have a competitive nature and think you need to do nbe at such a young age. Its your body, just make sure you can fix it if any thing goes wrong or gets out of whack. I hope you have an endo you can go to. id test my hormones. BC and herbs, sounds like you have replaced your output already.

Well we dont know whats really yours now since you got that shot and you are taking herbs. If you stop everything for three months, your real size will show.

Many women get off the shot or any bc they were on after being on it for years and doing nbe at the same time and then suddenly shrink one to two cup sizes when they get off of it! Its because they become sterile over time and no longer produce their REAL hormones. So now they have to balance their endocrinology all over again.

You are so young right now to put yourself in this position. BC and then herbs ( all of those) on top of that! Just something to think about. A C cup is nice at your age.

Yikes! What in the heck is going on with that first pic! Are those natural?

Lovekitten: I took birth control at your age and my breasts would grow about a cup and get extremely full and perky. Then when I would get off of it they would drop down to a very small b/large a. It is not real growth I learned, just a spike in hormones giving the illusion that our breasts have grown.

Regardless, you really should wait. It is not healthy and that's the most important part.

(23-09-2013, 12:36 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  gigantomastia! which can be induced by elevated hormones whether yours or supplemental, no matter what age you are.

Speaking of gigantomastia, you may want to look into the story of Ellie Jaycock. She is a 17 year old woman, like yourself. You should be able to find her story with a quick Google search. I'd post a link but I am not sure if links to external websites are allowed.

(22-09-2013, 11:27 PM)lovekitten4 Wrote:  What do you think would be a good age to start up again?

As I've said twice here just today and a few other times over the past few months, mid 20's would probably be best, especially for someone with the size you already have. I used to have a friend that was about your size at your age and she wound up being a DDD!! Completely natural and with no herbal or medicinal help!! Her daughter was also a D cup by the time she was 16!! I haven't seen her since then (about 6 years ago), so I have no idea how big she got to be, so far. Her mom died shortly after that time and I've had no reason to go back there since then. Mostly because her hubby is a flaming asshole and I wouldn't put it past him to have been the one that killed her!! Accidental drug OD my ass!!!! Rae was TOO smart to do something like that!!
Anyway, yes, you SHOULD wait! Besides, you've already got gold!! What are ya hoping for, platinum?? ;-) Most of us here would KILL for a set of D's!!!! Another 5 to 7 years won't hurt you at all, hun. Take care!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon