Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DoubleCs New Program =)

I'm back! It has been oh my gosh like 2 years since I've been here. I have had a lot of things going on so I had stopped doing NBE altogether. However, I am back and more motivated than ever =) !

I just recently started up my program again. This time I don't plan on taking tons of pills or pumping anymore. I plan to go the more popular approach of massage by using EVOO, 30 minutes both breasts every day, since unfortunately I can't do 1 hour massages! And also just listening to RMRT. There was a point when I stopped doing the pills and pumping and just listened to RMRT that my breasts were filling my 32A bra! It was a considerable difference, so that's why I am taking this approach =) At the time of listening to RMRT, it was more of just an experiment. Wasn't able to listen to it everyday. Not only that, this approach is more cost effective for me!

Praying for much luck and success here =) ! Planning to maybe add like a fenugreek tea. Will see how this program works first!

Routine
Listening to RMRT overnight (started yesterday)
Massaging daily 30 minutes w/ EVOO (will begin Monday)

STARTING AT

Below: 25
Bust: 31
Above: 29
Size: 30A

SIZE GOAL
32C ! Hopefully 32 CC !

Ah, so unfortunately, I don't always have the time to come here and update every day what I do, so I'm just going to summarize everything.

Found out I am actually a 30AA but when swelling it is 30A. It is just the beginning though =)

Still keeping up with my routine of listening to RMRT, which actually took a couple days to work. I was in my 4th day listening to it before I felt my breasts start to become sore.

Have been lacking with massages due to limitations in time. Had to stop but started again yesterday, but only did dry massage for 30 minutes. Could see and feel slight swelling while doing massage.

I have been soaking fenugreek in EVOO for almost a week now. Tomorrow will be the one week mark. Planning to soak it for another week before usage.

Yesterday, boyfriend noted that my breasts have a different shape, which he liked. He said everything is still there, just in a different shape lol!

Have been feeling FANTASTIC this week. No stress, feeling happy, nothing can stop me =) ! With my previous attempt at NBE, was overstressed and worried about everything, always wanting things to happen quickly and pressured. Am a lot more patient now, nothing to worry about about this time, and no pressure =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon