Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped or just small? HELP PLZ:)

Hey allSmile
I'm a little confused.. I always thought I just had small breasts. But since I have been massaging I've realized it doesn't feel like I have much gland tissue.. And I don't ever really remember them growing. I was very underweight (5'7" 100ish lbs) until I hit 21yrs. Now I weight about 120-125. One Breast is about a half cup size smaller and a little further to the side. I have always had hormonal imbalances. i think due to being on the nuvaring when i was 15. My boobs havent changed a lick since then! I was cold in this picture and had been on my PM routine for about a month. My areoles are a bit puffy, and my nipples are always flat unless stimulated.. I also normally have no top tissue and very little middle tissue. I'm wondering because I've heard BO works the best for underdeveloped breasts since it puts you back in puberty. I just don't want to waste time or money on PM if its not what I need.
Thanks in advance!
Happy growing to allSmile    

They don't look underdeveloped they have a nice shape and they look in proportion to you when i started pm mine looked about the same size but I was heavier. If ones bigger try massaging the smaller one more that could help.
If you have pm try it but be careful if you have hormone inbalances maybe add a natural progesterone cream if thats low but bo its more important to have a good hormone balance.
I made my nipples less puffy with nipplette.

I agree with BonitaDDs... the girls look great! Actually they favor mine and your back story sounds a lot like mine. Mine did not grow at all after I was 15 and 16, and I was way too skinny in high school for my height. Stick with PM for at least 3 months before you try something new, and definitely massage! My right one is my small one, so I do 200 more "rotations" on that side and it seems to be helping.

Do you know what exactly is going on with your hormones? That plays a big part in building an effective nbe program.

Lilly, those...are...GORGEOUS!!!!!! They are NEARLY PERFECT!!!! I'd LOVE to have a pair like yours!!!!!!!! Just a cup size or two bigger!! I can't see where the puffiness in your nipples are that you clam is there!! They're ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! You're SOOOOOO lucky!!!! If YOU don't like `em, I'LL take `em!! ;-)

(23-09-2013, 08:39 AM)LillyCs Wrote:  Hey allSmile
I'm a little confused.. I always thought I just had small breasts. But since I have been massaging I've realized it doesn't feel like I have much gland tissue.. And I don't ever really remember them growing. I was very underweight (5'7" 100ish lbs) until I hit 21yrs. Now I weight about 120-125. One Breast is about a half cup size smaller and a little further to the side. I have always had hormonal imbalances. i think due to being on the nuvaring when i was 15. My boobs havent changed a lick since then! I was cold in this picture and had been on my PM routine for about a month. My areoles are a bit puffy, and my nipples are always flat unless stimulated.. I also normally have no top tissue and very little middle tissue. I'm wondering because I've heard BO works the best for underdeveloped breasts since it puts you back in puberty. I just don't want to waste time or money on PM if its not what I need.
Thanks in advance!
Happy growing to allSmile

You look like a fast grower! Your shape and tissue placement is just right!

Exclamation 

Thanks guys for the kind words and wisdom Smile
Please realize they are usually much more sloped at the top. I had just massaged before that pic but it was the only one I had to post.. But thank you for your input, I'm very uneducated on underdevelopment. I tried to do a search but only found stuff about tuberous breasts. I use the ainterol cream and pills.. I think I'll add some PM extract when I massage just the smaller one. And of course more rotations. I know most are not made symmetrical but we can wish! Smile
EChapman.. I believe I have high androgens, lowish Estrogen and very low progesterone. Also way to much cortisol due to stress in the past few years. I feel I have become much grumpier generally, severe insomnia, takes me HOURS to fall asleep. In the past year I have gotten a bunch of very blonde and fine, but longish hairs on my stomach, chest and back. Not too aweful I sposs but they cause me more breakouts. And all my weight gain goes right to my stomach even though when I flex its harder than my boyfriends! Lol. Also I gain muscle very quickly. Just started 1 saw palmetto in the morning and a cup of spearmint tea at night.. Don't want to overdo the anti-androgens to avoid cellulite etc. I will slowly use more if needed. Also I just ordered PC by source naturals today! !!! Seems like I could really benefit from it! Very excited.
Thanks again! You all gave me quite a boost to continue and some assuredness in my program Smile'
Happy growing and good luck to all of ya!

Wow I would kill for your girls. They look fantastic.

So jealous.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon