Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Derma Roller

Just wanted to share a guide that I found. Different depths are recommended for different parts of the face (this applies to Dermapens, Dermarollers, and Dermastamps). See the image on this link, as well as the charts hyperlinked to the page: http://www.dermapenworld.com/training/pr...tment.html

Also, I've read that it takes about 4-6 weeks for the derma-needled treated skin to fully go through the healing process. So that is why it is recommended to space out the treatments to a certain area by that much time. I do not know what the long term effect will be (if any) of interrupting the healing process constantly. But, to get the maximum benefits, it is best to spread out the treatments.

PS--Don't know why they have listed the anesthetic. Lots of people use it but many say you don't need it. From what I have seen, it varies from person to person if they "need" it for bearing the pain, but it really isn't necessary.

(17-01-2014, 07:04 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Just a small update on my dermaroller. I've had it for several weeks now. I really am loving it. I am using it twice a week. I've read from professionals that 3 times is the maximum amount you should use it weekly. I've begun using it on my breasts too, right now not for growth in size but growth in collagen. I have been putting my breasts through so much with stretching from the noogleberry and moving the skin around constantly from massage. I think that it's important they have a lot of elasticity and collagen in them, which is what the dermaroller is designed to improve on.

Jennifer, are you still using your dermaroller on your breasts?
I used my .5 mm dermaroller on my breasts today and the skin is quite red now. Wink

I haven't been using it on my breasts too much, but I didn't buy it to apply breast-growing serums, I bought it for nice skin. I've been using it a couple times a month on my face, neck and hands and it's been great! I'm using it then immediately applying a mask with these ingredients: honey, lemon, green tea powder & tumeric. It's all been so nice! I wake up glowing!

I'm considering purchasing a dermaroller to help the skin quality of the breasts (under and inner areas) what's the pain level like around the bust?

I've had medical grade dermaroller treatments on my arm to help with surgical scarring. It worked wonders so I've experienced the benefits I'm just hesitant on the potential pain.

Video of derma roller treatment on breasts for anyone intrigued: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAN78NNBPg4

Is it weird that after watching that video I want to give my boobies a full on spa treatment including using some sort of boobie facial-type mask and everything?

Thanks for sharing, tinker!

(21-04-2014, 06:18 PM)tinker Wrote:  I'm considering purchasing a dermaroller to help the skin quality of the breasts (under and inner areas) what's the pain level like around the bust?

I've had medical grade dermaroller treatments on my arm to help with surgical scarring. It worked wonders so I've experienced the benefits I'm just hesitant on the potential pain.

I really don't use it on my breasts. I use it on my face, hands, neck and decolletage. Rarely my breasts. I recommend it. I have a high pain tolerance so it doesn't hurt for me but I can't speak for others.

I've been so busy and my job captures so much of my attention and time, I sometimes just end up crying once I get home. I'm trying to employ the law of attraction principles, though, and hoping for big, big, big changes without making chaos. I don't want to create my own economic ruin due to emotional stuff. I feel sometimes like I'm doing battle with financial considerations, obligations and, in general, indefinable stuff. I'm finally ready to order a derma roller. I've been distracted ..I was thinking about 1 mm needles, primarily for face, neck, hands. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to recommend a good one. I'd go researching but, fuck, I think I'm about to cry, again. This last two weeks has got me more exhausted working long hours than I've ever felt. I'm whining and I know it but I'm so glad I can whine with at least a little bit of dignity even if it's just a lie I tell myself and also, to keep it in one paragraph. Many thanks to the beautiful people, here. Solomé

ok, an itsy update ..yesterday, i ordered this one i got a little freaked after stumbling across this acne discussion it seemed some people were concerned treating their face for acne scars with a 1.5+mm needle derma roller because they suspected that piercing the dermis of healthy unscarred skin might itself result in some measure of scarring. also, concerns of scars raising up or creating some kind of rosacia cheeks or whatever. some opted to use lancets or a dermastamp to isolate the scar treatment. anyway, i'm not treating scars, i just wanted to encourage dermal health of face, scalp maybe, arms, hands ..i had a bit too much sun on neck and hands in the past. anyway, their discussion kind of upset me so that's why i ordered the 0.5mm and will use aloe vera to further stimulate fibroblast cells and wait a month or so between rolling. maybe, they rolled too often or too deep, idk ..their conversation gave me the heebie jeebies

(18-05-2014, 07:37 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  ok, an itsy update ..yesterday, i ordered this one i got a little freaked after stumbling across this acne discussion it seemed some people were concerned treating their face for acne scars with a 1.5+mm needle derma roller because they suspected that piercing the dermis of healthy unscarred skin might itself result in some measure of scarring. also, concerns of scars raising up or creating some kind of rosacia cheeks or whatever. some opted to use lancets or a dermastamp to isolate the scar treatment. anyway, i'm not treating scars, i just wanted to encourage dermal health of face, scalp maybe, arms, hands ..i had a bit too much sun on neck and hands in the past. anyway, their discussion kind of upset me so that's why i ordered the 0.5mm and will use aloe vera to further stimulate fibroblast cells and wait a month or so between rolling. maybe, they rolled too often or too deep, idk ..their conversation gave me the heebie jeebies

Life's too short to hate your job. Look for another one and QUIT this one once you've been hired elsewhere!

When using the dermaroller, apply a rich serum first, then dermaroll and after apply more serum. This will help penetrate the serum deeper than it would usually go. Your skin with look nice and fine line with diminish.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon