Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava users....

Hello,
I'm on my fourth day with Brava.
I'd like to share this experience with who is using it now.
I do not find many Brava users ....
We can write here our start point, time of use, the progress weekly or monthly (and pictures, if you want) ... What do you think?

ps: my swelling for now is great! Smile

(24-09-2013, 03:51 PM)cingo Wrote:  Hello,
I'm on my fourth day with Brava.
I'd like to share this experience with who is using it now.
I do not find many Brava users ....
We can write here our start point, time of use, the progress weekly or monthly (and pictures, if you want) ... What do you think?

ps: my swelling for now is great! Smile

Hi there Smile

I also just started using the Brava. Last night was my first night using it but I did not get what I expected. I posted a post about it a few minutes ago, here's the post:

I used it last night but I have a concern about the sportbox...When it runs it makes VERY loud noise. Like it is so loud that it wakes me up when it turns on and it makes me feel like i'm going to jump. Nobody has ever talked about it being that loud so I was just wondering possibly if mine was defective? Also it did not turn on enough. Which didn't give me enough suction. I wore it for 11 hours and it only came on about 3 times and only for about 1 minute each time. When I woke up after the 11 hours I had a tiny bit of swelling (not noticeable) and it went down after about 30 minutes. Does anyone have any tricks to get more suction/swelling?

Thank you

Hi!! Smile

I'm sorry you're having problems .... My Sportbox lights up every 1.5 hours (approx) and the noise is not so loud to wake me up. In addition, the swelling is great and lasts a long time: in the evening, before putting the domes, some of the swelling is still there (I wear the domes about 13 hours). I believe that your Sportbox does not work well ... I suggest you call for service Brava.

I entered in my second week. After a month of Brava, I will put the pictures of my progress

For now I am very satisfied. I did not think that after just one week, the swelling would be so great and would last so much Smile

Keep us updated!

I'm sorry for my english, it is not my native language. I am Italian Rolleyes

My sportbox only turns on when the pressure gets under the certain limit. Why does your turn on every hour?? I don't find it loud, but I hear it well and it wakes me up sometimes, I do not know if it wakes me up every time.

To get more pressure thus also swelling you can make some extra pressure with your breath. I think that works better than bravas pressure, but the problem is if you make much more pressure you are damaging the domes. Still you could increase the pressure just a little bit, than you wont damage anything, but I am always tempted to do the max, because it gives me the best swelling. I also read in the archive from one experienced user, that higher pressure=more swelling coincided with the phase with the biggest growth.

My Sportbox lights often when I'm awake because I move a lot arms (I settle the house). While I sleep I do not know, I do not hear the noise ...
I do not increase the pressure because the swelling is already great with the work of Sportbox. And I'm afraid to damage the tissues of my breasts with more pressure.
I have already used Brava (about nine years ago). I did about two and a half months, then I had to stop using because my skin was great dermatitis. I'd have to wait a few months to be able to resume with Brava. In two and a half months I had already gotten a bit 'of permanent growth, but it was still enough for me, I wanted to grow one full size. So I decided to put breast implants (I have much regret this choice!). A little more than 3 months ago (after 8 years), I have removed breast implants and I decided to try again with Brava, this time taking care of my skin better (nine years ago, I have not properly washed my skin, I have not washed always cups ...). I know Brava work, because nine years ago it worked for me. And this time it seems to me that the swelling is larger than nine years ago! Smile I think because now my breasts are emptied as after breast-feeding (due to the removal of breast implants, I have no children).
I regret very much that I decided to put breast implants. I would have to continue with Brava. But unfortunately at that time I was very young and I wanted everything at once, I did not want to wait until my skin healed and did not want to not being able to go out at night. But now I have matured and I'm willing to make sacrifices to get what I want. Wink

This is the second night now that i've used it for about 11 hours and I'm still not getting any results. I used a pump to get a lot more suction and it worked good at first but then when I woke up in the night it felt like there was no more suction and that they could fall off. With other pumps that I've used they pull my skin right into the domes and really fill them out but with the Brava after using them 11 hours my breasts are not even pulled into the domes, it seems like the domes are just sitting there. but I don't understand why because I layed on my back the entire night and stayed up most of the night because I was so uncomfortable. Is it suppose to lose suction like that on its own? Also I saw where Brava is suppose to use the "pull and release" method but it hasn't been doing that for me...or at least I don't feel it or see it doing that...I'm starting to lose hope. 2 nights wasted of sleep and headaches and still no results. Sad Should I trying using the air lock and how does it work?

(29-09-2013, 05:44 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Also I saw where Brava is suppose to use the "pull and release" method but it hasn't been doing that for me...or at least I don't feel it or see it doing that...I'm starting to lose hope. 2 nights wasted of sleep and headaches and still no results. Sad Should I trying using the air lock and how does it work?

Brava does not use pull and release method. Where did you find that information? Brava works at low constant pressure, but if it does not make any pressure at all your sportbox isn't working, but if you feel only little pressure its normal, brava works on very,very gentle pressure.

Why did you post the same message in 2 different threads?

*Babyxoxo : Brava works at low pressure, it is normal that you do not feel pull! But if after 11 hours you do not have swelling, probably your Sportbox does not work.

(29-09-2013, 09:01 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(29-09-2013, 05:44 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Also I saw where Brava is suppose to use the "pull and release" method but it hasn't been doing that for me...or at least I don't feel it or see it doing that...I'm starting to lose hope. 2 nights wasted of sleep and headaches and still no results. Sad Should I trying using the air lock and how does it work?

Brava does not use pull and release method. Where did you find that information? Brava works at low constant pressure, but if it does not make any pressure at all your sportbox isn't working, but if you feel only little pressure its normal, brava works on very,very gentle pressure.

Why did you post the same message in 2 different threads?

I was watching a video of how the Brava works and they were showing the breast being pulled into the domes and then going down and then being pulled back in again...I was just thinking that it had some kind of pull and release method or something..

So in other works Brava doesn't do anything other then suction and the breasts just sit there?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon