Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi!! new here

Hey you!! im new here. I little bit about myself 27 yrs young 5'3 105 lbs first time mom (six month old) to get straight to the point, after breast feeding for a couple of months my breast.... well lets just say gravity is NOT what it used to be Dodgy although I miss my perky breast (32 D) im not complaining of my new girls I do miss the fullness. is there anything you girls would recommend to add a bit more fullness. also after having a baby my nipples got larger and changed from nude pink to cocoa brown, which I don't really mind bcus it was all worth it. I have also notice the are more like a bit of a cone shape. any suggestion would be appreciated heres a pic I just took.

(25-09-2013, 03:00 AM)Leona Wrote:  Hey you!! im new here. I little bit about myself 27 yrs young 5'3 105 lbs first time mom (six month old) to get straight to the point, after breast feeding for a couple of months my breast.... well lets just say gravity is NOT what it used to be Dodgy although I miss my perky breast (32 D) im not complaining of my new girls I do miss the fullness. is there anything you girls would recommend to add a bit more fullness. also after having a baby my nipples got larger and changed from nude pink to cocoa brown, which I don't really mind bcus it was all worth it. I have also notice the are more like a bit of a cone shape. any suggestion would be appreciated heres a pic I just took.

Those are pretty nice!!
First off, you shouldn't have stopped breast feeding, yet. It SHOULD continue for at least a year.
Secondly, it MIGHT still be a bit too early to take anything for them, especially if you DO continue breast feeding, but, massaging and using Noogleberry might be okay.

My goal was to breast feed for at least a year but my little one was draining the life out of me to a point where I would feel a bit dizzy. I also lost a lot of weight even thou I wouldn't mind the extra pounds. I breastfed for a good 5 months he'll be 7 months in a few days. im no longer producing any milk. where can I find these products you speak of?? I am highly interested.

Thank you

The color might go back to a lighter color. Mine did.

(25-09-2013, 03:57 AM)Leona Wrote:  My goal was to breast feed for at least a year but my little one was draining the life out of me to a point where I would feel a bit dizzy. I also lost a lot of weight even thou I wouldn't mind the extra pounds. I breastfed for a good 5 months he'll be 7 months in a few days. im no longer producing any milk. where can I find these products you speak of?? I am highly interested.

Thank you
You can get massaging instructions on YouTube and Noogleberry can be found on eBay, or even here! There may be a few of us selling them! There IS a thread here dedicated to selling stuff.
Good luck with your growth!

(25-09-2013, 03:57 AM)Leona Wrote:  where can I find these products you speak of?? I am highly interested.
Thank you

Here you go!

http://noogleberry.com/shop/breast-enlar...s-info-11/

I love my noogleberry...
Good luck!!

(25-09-2013, 06:58 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(25-09-2013, 03:57 AM)Leona Wrote:  where can I find these products you speak of?? I am highly interested.
Thank you

Here you go!

http://noogleberry.com/shop/breast-enlar...s-info-11/

I love my noogleberry...
Good luck!!

will my breast go back to its size if I ever stop using the NB???

Should not have stopped. Breast feedinG .

You felt drained by most likely not taking sufficient nutriens .

Breast primary function is to feed babies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon