Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

close to two inch growth in 2 days? is it normal?

Exclamation 

Hello all!

My first post here. I've been doing the circular female deer massage for two and a half days. Once every morning and night so a total of five massages. I am not using any other methods although I am about to start the boost your bust program. However I need two weeks of just using the progresterone cream to level out my hormones first. I've been massaging with the neutrogena light seasme oil just because that's all I have right now.

I started at 30 inches all around the middle of my breasts. I measured yesterday and went up to 30.5. I was happy but thought it must just be swelling. I was more just measuring for fun. Today I measured a 32 around or more accurately 31.5 if I was measuring tightly squeezing my nips down. I was always a 32A and was so sad to find I was 30 inches around on Wednesday. Now I'm back to 32. Its crazy and must just be swelling right? I measure before and after a shower but the numbers remain the same.

I was wondering what you beautiful women think about this. I'm on my way to the store to get my herb supplements and a different oil mixture ad well as the pc. I'm wondering if I should just try the massage for 30 days though. I only want to grow to a full B cup. I have a big butt and I love it but I don't want huge breasts. Just enough to make me more balanced. If I'm growing and its not just swelling just from my massage I'm worried that I may be too receptive and then ill grow bigger breasts than I want.

Side note. I've fallen in deep love with the shape of my breasts through massaging. I have never hated them or felt too self conscious because I am curvy but I really love how connected to them I feel during massage. Plus my nipples are constantly hard now.

Anyways. I want to know your opinions on if I am growing or just swelling. And if I should just stick with massage or try herbs.

My stats are below:

Height 5'7
128lbs
31.5 (32)

ur result sounds amazing ,but can i know how old are you ?

(28-09-2013, 05:56 PM)msla Wrote:  ur result sounds amazing ,but can i know how old are you ?

I'm 25. Smile

(27-09-2013, 11:20 PM)newbie233 Wrote:  Hello all!

My first post here. I've been doing the circular female deer massage for two and a half days. Once every morning and night so a total of five massages. I am not using any other methods although I am about to start the boost your bust program. However I need two weeks of just using the progresterone cream to level out my hormones first. I've been massaging with the neutrogena light seasme oil just because that's all I have right now.

I started at 30 inches all around the middle of my breasts. I measured yesterday and went up to 30.5. I was happy but thought it must just be swelling. I was more just measuring for fun. Today I measured a 32 around or more accurately 31.5 if I was measuring tightly squeezing my nips down. I was always a 32A and was so sad to find I was 30 inches around on Wednesday. Now I'm back to 32. Its crazy and must just be swelling right? I measure before and after a shower but the numbers remain the same.

I was wondering what you beautiful women think about this. I'm on my way to the store to get my herb supplements and a different oil mixture ad well as the pc. I'm wondering if I should just try the massage for 30 days though. I only want to grow to a full B cup. I have a big butt and I love it but I don't want huge breasts. Just enough to make me more balanced. If I'm growing and its not just swelling just from my massage I'm worried that I may be too receptive and then ill grow bigger breasts than I want.

Side note. I've fallen in deep love with the shape of my breasts through massaging. I have never hated them or felt too self conscious because I am curvy but I really love how connected to them I feel during massage. Plus my nipples are constantly hard now.

Anyways. I want to know your opinions on if I am growing or just swelling. And if I should just stick with massage or try herbs.

My stats are below:

Height 5'7
128lbs
31.5 (32)

Big congrats! If you don't mind, can you please share a link to this massage? I've been massaging, too, but I'm not too sure if I'm doing it correctly. Thank you.

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...h.html?m=1

This is the massage I've been doing.

(28-09-2013, 07:42 PM)newbie233 Wrote:  http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...h.html?m=1

This is the massage I've been doing.

That's the one I've been doing, but I'm probably doing it all wrong. Do your hands move over your breasts in a circular pattern or do you keep your hands stationary on your breasts and you move your hands along with your breasts in the circular motion? I always get excited when I see others do well plus you and I are about the same size- I'm 25 inch under and 30 inch over, but unlike you I measure my breasts loosely while tighter under my breasts and I, too, don't want to get too big. A solid full b (not vs vanity size) is my goal.

Its only been three days and I am still maintainh 32 but maybe its just because it was my natural size before. I'm now massaging with almond oil we will see if that makes a difference. I've also just started on milk thistle to prep for my Bust your Boost program. I massage in a circular motion but i move my hands with my fingers pointing down and then I cricle around the breast like in the diagram. I avoid the nipple area and the breasts themselves. I more so move around the outer part of the breast. Like drawing circles on the outside rather than pushing down the actual breast tissue. Not exactly sure if this is right but I don't want to apply too much pressure on the sensitive tissue. I think this also helps shape them too.

(28-09-2013, 10:33 PM)newbie233 Wrote:  Its only been three days and I am still maintainh 32 but maybe its just because it was my natural size before. I'm now massaging with almond oil we will see if that makes a difference. I've also just started on milk thistle to prep for my Bust your Boost program. I massage in a circular motion but i move my hands with my fingers pointing down and then I cricle around the breast like in the diagram. I avoid the nipple area and the breasts themselves. I more so move around the outer part of the breast. Like drawing circles on the outside rather than pushing down the actual breast tissue. Not exactly sure if this is right but I don't want to apply too much pressure on the sensitive tissue. I think this also helps shape them too.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I've heard that massages actually work so u couldn't figure what I was doing wrong since I seem to be stalling despite trying everything else.

Did you buy the boost your bust program what's in it I heard its just like a bit of the information from this forum but in a book is that right? I'm confused though you were an a now a b cup up 2 inches and that's your goal so why more nbe?
Good luck with it anyway.

(29-09-2013, 02:34 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Did you buy the boost your bust program what's in it I heard its just like a bit of the information from this forum but in a book is that right? I'm confused though you were an a now a b cup up 2 inches and that's your goal so why more nbe?
Good luck with it anyway.

I did buy the book. It was 37 dollars with a money back guarantee. Yes its like information that you could find on here. However I found sifting through the forums really gave me good answers to specific questions but the multitude of information on here made it difficult for me to put together an nbe program. The byb program is mainly about herbs, diet, and massage. With the usual suspects. Fenugreek. Red clover and saw palmetto. Its in a easy to read guide and it has a clear month to month program. Other than that there are a lot of extras. Like excercises, recipies, etc.

I'm didn't go up a cup size yet. I only went up in my band size from 30-32. I only want to get a full b cup because I like the focus being on my butt. I really like having a butt while being a relatively thin girl. I don't want to be too top heavy and bottom heavy. But I don't want to have nothing on the top either. Just a slight growth. A full b is all I'm after..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon