Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i'm the worst type of estrogen dominant.. really need help :(

sooooo bad results ... i really need help now .
although i'm taking vitex for a week ago my progesterone results is low and my estrogen is high .

this is the most bad type of estrogen dominance, i think it will be so hard for me to gain any growth on my breast now .

i really need help girls i'm so down Sad
what to do now ? i didn't expect this result at all, i feel i need a miracle now Sad

i'm in my luteal phase and my test results is :

estradiol (estrogen) : my result 326
normal range (31-274)

progesterone : my result 0.71
normal range (0.8-3)

my thyroid result is normal.

so what should i do now ? and what to do with this 3 bottles of pm and the pm atomizer i bought ? will i not be able to use them at all ? Sad
and is sp suitable for me now ? i heard it's not suitable for estrogen dominant .
i think my gained weight was all in my lower part because of it together with my estrogen dominant case .

i read in a thread here that in such case i recommended to use a weak phyto-estrogen like crushed flaxseed to replace my strong estrogen so, isn't fenugreek suitable for this replacement too ?

are wild yam, dong que and fennel ok for me ?

so what to take and what not to take ? i don't know, i'm really upset and confused now Sad

Have you done your cortisol panel? Are you not making enough progesterone from your adrenals? Or is it your ovaries? How about your hypothalumus and pituitary? Are they functioning as they should? These all work together to produce these hormones. Dig deeper.

Your output is extremely low, Im surprised you get a period monthly (or do you not?)

What were you taking for nbe? Just to warn you, anything you do for nbe (supplementing with progestins like PC), are results that are going to be temporary until your output is optimally functioning, speaking from experience here.

So please fix this before attempting any nbe. Vitex is questionable since its effects are complexed. It may actually help you, but if its raising your prolactin levels, it may compete with progesterone, but that's the thing, we don't know what's causing your Low P levels.

Where you on BC for a long time?

(29-09-2013, 02:56 PM)lora Wrote:  sooooo bad results ... i really need help now .
although i'm taking vitex for a week ago my progesterone results is low and my estrogen is high .

this is the most bad type of estrogen dominance, i think it will be so hard for me to gain any growth on my breast now .

what to do now ? i didn't expect this result at all, i feel i need a miracle now Sad

normal range (31-274)

normal range (0.8-3)

so what should i do now ? and what to do with this 3 bottles of pm and the pm atomizer i bought ? will i not be able to use them at all ? Sad
and is sp suitable for me now ? i heard it's not suitable for estrogen dominant .
i think my gained weight was all in my lower part because of it together with my estrogen dominant case .

i read in a thread here that in such case i recommended to use a weak phyto-estrogen like crushed flaxseed to replace my strong estrogen so, isn't fenugreek suitable for this replacement too ?

so what to take and what not to take ? i don't know, i'm really upset and confused now Sad

Well you should be less confused since it is clearly obvious what you need! Progesterone. So, yeah, who cares about those bottles of PM you have at this point. NBE is about knowing YOUR body and what YOU need... not about following some other person's program which worked for her (although copying another's program is a good way to start to get a feel for what works or doesn't work for you... but now that you know it DOESN'T work for you, it's time to move on!).

Chiyomilk's routine is not what you need, just as I found out it is not what I need, either. Mine was a little less obvious than yours (because my estrogen levels were normal, progesterone levels were normal, but T levels were high), but I think it is pretty safe to say that you need more P and less E. Have you any idea what your T levels are? How about your Prolactin levels?

But yeah, since your E levels are high you will probably not want to take anything that raises your E levels, since your E is blocking up all the receptors and your P has no way of getting to them. I do not know how to drop E levels. Maybe someone more knowledgeable on this subject can chime in? So, in that case, you will not want to take SP, or FG, or WY, or DQ, or Fennel for sure. They all increase E levels, and you don't want that!

I am not the best to give advice on Progesterone, but I plan to get mine through taking BO and lowering my T with Chinese Scullcap and Spearmint. I know if I will be needing still more P (although I am hoping that BO will be enough), there is always PC. Oh and Chasteberry.

So yeah, there is no need to be upset!! If I were you, I'd be happy, because it is CLEAR what you need. No more guessing!! As for your leftover PM and atomizer, you can always sell it to people on the forum. There will always be people interested in buying it. I don't know about you, but I would rather know that what I bought doesn't work for me than to keep taking it without knowing...

EDIT: I just noticed Tibetan's post. She makes a really good point. Follow up on what is the cause of your low P levels.

(29-09-2013, 04:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Have you done your cortisol panel? Are you not making enough progesterone from your adrenals? Or is it your ovaries? How about your hypothalumus and pituitary? Are they functioning as they should? These all work together to produce these hormones. Dig deeper.

Your output is extremely low, Im surprised you get a period monthly (or do you not?)

What were you taking for nbe? Just to warn you, anything you do for nbe (supplementing with progestins like PC), are results that are going to be temporary until your output is optimally functioning, speaking from experience here.

So please fix this before attempting any nbe. Vitex is questionable since its effects are complexed. It may actually help you, but if its raising your prolactin levels, it may compete with progesterone, but that's the thing, we don't know what's causing your Low P levels.

(29-09-2013, 02:56 PM)lora Wrote:  sooooo bad results ... i really need help now .

normal range (31-274)

normal range (0.8-3)

thanks tibetan for being here ,

i wasn't on bc at all and my period is so regular but so painful

i tried bo with no results for 8 months and when i used pm atomizer in my luteal phase i missed my cycle so i stopped it after one week of using it and my cycle is regular now .

so how to know if my adrenals, ovaries, hypothalumus and pituitary are functioning as they should ? what tests do i have to do ?

i know this case might recommend a doctor but i tried once going to doctor with no useful result, so i wanna know what's my problem and treat it with myself .
so would you please help me doing that ?

(29-09-2013, 04:17 PM)timarie Wrote:  Well you should be less confused since it is clearly obvious what you need! Progesterone. So, yeah, who cares about those bottles of PM you have at this point. NBE is about knowing YOUR body and what YOU need... not about following some other person's program which worked for her (although copying another's program is a good way to start to get a feel for what works or doesn't work for you... but now that you know it DOESN'T work for you, it's time to move on!).

Chiyomilk's routine is not what you need, just as I found out it is not what I need, either. Mine was a little less obvious than yours (because my estrogen levels were normal, progesterone levels were normal, but T levels were high), but I think it is pretty safe to say that you need more P and less E. Have you any idea what your T levels are? How about your Prolactin levels?

But yeah, since your E levels are high you will probably not want to take anything that raises your E levels, since your E is blocking up all the receptors and your P has no way of getting to them. I do not know how to drop E levels. Maybe someone more knowledgeable on this subject can chime in? So, in that case, you will not want to take SP, or FG, or WY, or DQ, or Fennel for sure. They all increase E levels, and you don't want that!

I am not the best to give advice on Progesterone, but I plan to get mine through taking BO and lowering my T with Chinese Scullcap and Spearmint. I know if I will be needing still more P (although I am hoping that BO will be enough), there is always PC. Oh and Chasteberry.

So yeah, there is no need to be upset!! If I were you, I'd be happy, because it is CLEAR what you need. No more guessing!! As for your leftover PM and atomizer, you can always sell it to people on the forum. There will always be people interested in buying it. I don't know about you, but I would rather know that what I bought doesn't work for me than to keep taking it without knowing...

EDIT: I just noticed Tibetan's post. She makes a really good point. Follow up on what is the cause of your low P levels.

thanks timarie for supporting,

my T level is 0.86 and the normal range is 0.1-0.8
it means i'm the highest level in normal range and i know i need to decrease my T a little bit as i've acne and some facial hair , but i think i need something els than sp, may be i'll use Chinese Scullcap and Spearmint as you, so what's the brands are you using ?

i searched for estrogen blocker and i found that

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-DIM-plus-120-Capsules/dp/B003DI96P6/ref=sr_1_5?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1380470180&sr=1-5&keywords=dim+200mg

it's a DIM, i'm gonna use it i think till i know what's the cause of my case.

i tried BO before but it didn't work .

but i thought that wy increase progesterone, there is even wy cream claiming to increase progesterone .

what do you think the problem that my prolactin may be causing ? i'm gonna tested anyway .

all i can do now is
pc
vitex (for progesterone production )
DIM (for estrogen blocking )
Scullcap and Spearmint (as anti androgen )
keep on whey protein
vit E
vit C

shouldn't i use fenugreek at all ? i was planning to use it in my follicular phase.

(29-09-2013, 07:41 PM)lora Wrote:  
(29-09-2013, 04:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Have you done your cortisol panel? Are you not making enough progesterone from your adrenals? Or is it your ovaries? How about your hypothalumus and pituitary? Are they functioning as they should? These all work together to produce these hormones. Dig deeper.

normal range (31-274)

normal range (0.8-3)

i tried bo with no results for 8 months and when i used pm atomizer in my luteal phase i missed my cycle so i stopped it after one week of using it and my cycle is regular now .

so how to know if my adrenals, ovaries, hypothalumus and pituitary are functioning as they should ? what tests do i have to do ?

i know this case might recommend a doctor but i tried once going to doctor with no useful result, so i wanna know what's my problem and treat it with myself .
Sorry to hear that BO did not work for you.

You are going to need an endo/HRT doc at best. But you can get some testing done on these glands with your doctor if they agree to do it. You can do blood draw or saliva, though I hear bloodspot testing is best. If you can get some of these tests done, through:https://store.zrtlab.com/

You can do that (you won't need a dr, unless you live in Cali ;( )

You can ask for HGH output, LH, FSH, prolactin, cortisol panel (all 4) at the least. Are you sure your thyroid is in range? You just never know with these doctors. Misdiagnosing is always happening. Range should be swiss Standard not U.S. standard. Ask him what the number of your TSH is and it should fall in range of 0.5-3.0

There are quite a bit of tests in regards to the hypothalamus, wow! Please read about it:
http://www.news-medical.net/health/Hypot...tputs.aspx

Your doc may say you are paranoid or don't need it, but tell him you would like to know all about your endocrine functions. Its for you, not anyone else. You have a right to request it. Store your PM in the fridge, or pour all your pm in jar of vodka and let it brew, shake it up every other day. By the time you are ready to take it, it will be nice and potent Wink

DIM isn't actually an estrogen blocker... It's an estrogen metabolite. Which means it takes the more active forms of estrogen and breaks them down more quickly into estriol.

This MIGHT be good, or it MIGHT be bad, since we don't know what your estrone and estriol levels are.

I would actually suggest rather than trying to take any specific anti-estrogen at all, to rely on the side-effects of other parts of your program to bring the estrogen into balance...

Spearmint should have no real effect, but chinese skullcap should slightly inhibit aromatase. Vitex should also work to somewhat inhibit estrogen. And the very simple fact of raising progesterone should inhibit estrogen.

Between them, you should be able to get things normal.

I don't know why tibetan's making such a deal out of thyroid and pituitary related issues? It might be possible, but it'd require a lot more information than I presently have.

If there's a problem, use pituitary and thyroid glandular supplements (Swanson's I know carries them at a good price).

(29-09-2013, 08:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  DIM isn't actually an estrogen blocker... It's an estrogen metabolite. Which means it takes the more active forms of estrogen and breaks them down more quickly into estriol.

This MIGHT be good, or it MIGHT be bad, since we don't know what your estrone and estriol levels are.

I would actually suggest rather than trying to take any specific anti-estrogen at all, to rely on the side-effects of other parts of your program to bring the estrogen into balance...

Spearmint should have no real effect, but chinese skullcap should slightly inhibit aromatase. Vitex should also work to somewhat inhibit estrogen. And the very simple fact of raising progesterone should inhibit estrogen.

Between them, you should be able to get things normal.

I don't know why tibetan's making such a deal out of thyroid and pituitary related issues? It might be possible, but it'd require a lot more information than I presently have.

If there's a problem, use pituitary and thyroid glandular supplements (Swanson's I know carries them at a good price).

Abi, what is the best thing you think that inhibit estrogen ? and what's the best anti androgen that is suitable for E dominant ?

"I don't know why tibetan's making such a deal out of thyroid and pituitary related issues? It might be possible, but it'd require a lot more information than I presently have."

I assume she wants to succeed in nbe as well as get balanced. Once you know what you are producing, its practically no-fail once you get things under control or in this case, hormonal balance when it comes to devising a new nbe program. Yeah, its costly but, its so worth it, (sings, "cannot stress enough.") Either you spend countless $ on nbe methods that don't work, or you get a somewhat extensive panel done to ENSURE some nbe success.

Had she done this in the first place, she wouldn't be so screwed up, and may have had some success. I have done this to myself in my first attempt! Very detrimental for someone like myself with the issues I did not know I had. Not so safe going into nbe assuming you have no endocrine issues. Many of us are here because of these underlying issues we did not and still do not know we have.

There would have been no way, that BO would have worked for me as it has. I needed other things. I would have wasted several months like she did and many others here. And permanent results are very important to me. All of these glands work together. Amazingly, thyroid hormones affect every single cell in the body and the pituitary works based on how the thyroid is functioning.

At least once in your life you should get a thorough panel done on your hormones. Btw, DIM as Abi suggested would be very vital in metabolizing all of those excess estrogens in your blood. One of the main reasons why I do a monthly liver flush.

Good luck with it all Lora.

(29-09-2013, 08:19 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(29-09-2013, 07:41 PM)lora Wrote:  

normal range (31-274)

normal range (0.8-3)

Sorry to hear that BO did not work for you.

You are going to need an endo/HRT doc at best. But you can get some testing done on these glands with your doctor if they agree to do it. You can do blood draw or saliva, though I hear bloodspot testing is best. If you can get some of these tests done, through:https://store.zrtlab.com/

You can do that (you won't need a dr, unless you live in Cali ;( )

You can ask for HGH output, LH, FSH, prolactin, cortisol panel (all 4) at the least. Are you sure your thyroid is in range? You just never know with these doctors. Misdiagnosing is always happening. Range should be swiss Standard not U.S. standard. Ask him what the number of your TSH is and it should fall in range of 0.5-3.0

There are quite a bit of tests in regards to the hypothalamus, wow! Please read about it:
http://www.news-medical.net/health/Hypot...tputs.aspx

Your doc may say you are paranoid or don't need it, but tell him you would like to know all about your endocrine functions. Its for you, not anyone else. You have a right to request it. Store your PM in the fridge, or pour all your pm in jar of vodka and let it brew, shake it up every other day. By the time you are ready to take it, it will be nice and potent Wink

thanks tibetan , i agree with you that's endocrine test is highly recommended .

and yes i just received my TSH,TF3,TF4,TPO results and all are within normal range .

so now i'm gonna ask for HGH output, LH, FSH, prolactin, cortisol panel,
am i in need of screening any thing els ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon