Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think I can use BO?

Information 

Hey ladiesSmile looking for a little advice here.. Hope some of you beautiful people have some ideas..

Background..
Female
5'7
125lbs
23yrs
Small A cup- chest 33 now underbreast 28
Bottom heavy
High androgens
Asymmetrical breasts.. Right is a bit smaller and more to the side.

The deal- I have been taking ainterol PM. Caps, liquid extract rotated. And there booby cream. I also take 1 320mg SP in the am. And spearmint tea at night for androgens. Took fenugreek with the PM for about 2 weeks.
That was for my follicular.

Then- PC, maca, mixed herbal supp and the SP and Tea for luteal

Always- multi vit. Gingko and cinnamon for circulation. L-lysine, hair skin nail vit. Coral calcium.

Point being..finally lol I have been doing this now for 2 months. I have seen a little over 1/2 inch growth, looks like a lot on me lol. But the bad part.. While using the fenugreek and PM in my follicular this month I got a tender lump in my smaller ( right) breast it is at the top/ side towards armpit. Goes down when I massage or use heat.. Seems consistent with fibrocystic breasts. Estrogen dominance can be a cause for this.. I am now in luteal and trying to even my hormones out with PC and maca but it is still there. I seems to be having a very hard time regulating the herbs for my body. Either too little and no sensations or fullness. And now apparently too much. I believe the fenugreek may have helped cause the cyst, but I stopped 2 weeks ago and it hasent even gone down.
For this reason I was wanting to switch to BO. Probably Ultra Breast... I am looking for insight on whether you all think this would be ok for me? After a full body cleanse of course. Anybody use BO and have fibrocystic breasts? Any help would be appreciated.. This truly stinksSad I just spent sooo much freaking money lol

Sounds like dhea overload (you may have high T and E from it), I would stop the maca. I wish I someone could tell you whether switching is best or not. You haven't been at nbe long enough.

Thank TibetanSmile
I know maca creates DHEA, but I wasn't using it at all for 2 weeks during my follicular. Is there anything else in my routine that would cause high DHEA? I have a very boyish figure and have gotten some excess baby hairs everywhere in the last year or so. I have also had acne for years.. I just assumed and felt that I had always had low E.. The DHEA thing is interesting.. Will do more research. Please post anything you think might be helpful info for me.
Thanks againSmile
Happy growing!

Also wanted to add I have very low energy and libido, which is why I wanted to try maca. It ded helps with the energy/stamina.. I am a bartender lol and I need all I can get!

(29-09-2013, 10:35 PM)LillyCs Wrote:  Also wanted to add I have very low energy and libido, which is why I wanted to try maca. It ded helps with the energy/stamina.. I am a bartender lol and I need all I can get!

Well, if that's the case, id look into dropping fenugreek, I had hypoglycemic episodes while taking it as I was with already low blood sugar. Maybe try flax oil.

I got my hirsute symptoms from my high DHEA. Maybe you just need a break. Try cleansing with dandelions and milkthistle, dim. for a couple of weeks to a month.

(29-09-2013, 09:25 PM)LillyCs Wrote:  Hey ladiesSmile looking for a little advice here.. Hope some of you beautiful people have some ideas..

Background..
Female
5'7
125lbs
23yrs
Small A cup- chest 33 now underbreast 28
Bottom heavy
High androgens
Asymmetrical breasts.. Right is a bit smaller and more to the side.

chest 33 underbreast 28 is a small A?
Is it only me, the measurement doesn't sound as any A, either small nor big? I thought 5inch difference is a descent B

She might have small underbust and broad shoulders like me. I typically move up a cup because of this in sizing, but actual breast tissue is on a larger base. So this may be her case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon