Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really need some advice :'(.....

Rainbow 

Hiya,
I have never spoked out about this to anypne beofre untill finding this site has made me pluck up the courage..
Ever since i can remember i have worried about the size of my boob's, i know 100% that they are underdeveloped or possibly even tubular, i have never left my house without a ridiculously padded bra in a size wayyyy to big just to make me feel better about myself, but i know it looks stupid and that dont help solve the problem when you take it off! just makes me feel even more low at the fact i have nothing, whatsoever, not even an a, aa, aaa, just flat skin with a nipple on! i would be grateful to have what mpost of the girls on here class as tiny or small lol.
I have been so so down about this, im now turning to drugs because i am starting to become so low, i know thats wrong but i feel as there is no option for me... im mentally scarred in my head this is everything to me, i am a woman obbessed! people think im stupid but this is taking over my life! i cry on a daily basis about this and feel like such a stupid bitch, all my friends are at least a c or bigger and it makes me feel sick! i get so jealous and even more upset that i have actually stopped talking to a few that have massive boob's! i know how silly i sound but this is stopping me getting on with my life!
i row with my boyfriend on a daily basis due to this, i have been with him for a year and half and he has never seen me naked and i will never show him my boobs the way they look now, i am so discusted and ashamed of my body, im a size 8 about 8 and half stone and i wear a 32 aa (but i dont even begin to fill it out), i have seen girls at the age of 14 with bigger boobs than me and i feel sick, i have the figure of a 15 year old boy!
i go crazy at my boy if he ever trys to touch me there, i freeze up and push him away Sad he keeps telling me he dont care how big they are and he loves me for me but that if i dont get over this complex soon he will leave me cos it cant go on forever, he has tried and tried to help me but i just freak out bigggg time if anyone ever touches me there, i have broke up with 2 prevoius partners due to this :'(.
i feel as everything i wear looks ridiculous as i have nothing at all up top, i dont go out no more, my sex life is shocking, i cry at night, i cant go swimming or to the beach, this complex is making my life fall apart, and i dont know what to do no more!
i dont have a lot of money and cant afford to get all these pills and creams and feel like i have no where to turn :'( i tried breat actives as my 'last resort' for 6 months, pffttt WASTE of money what a crappy product! i know there is a lot more to life than boob's but i just hope by finding this site they might be someone out there who understands how i feel with advice, i feel so alone Sad.
i massage every day i can, i also own a noogleberry but have had no success with it as i cannot do it as much as needed due to my work, living condition's and hiding it all from my boyfriend.
i have zero confidence and really do not want to post pictures, i cant go on like this i dont want to sound vain or petty but i just dont know what to do no more i have never been so depressed about anything beofre in my life, this hasd been going since i was about 14/15 i am 19 now, and NOOOO they will not grow any bigger naturally, i have finished 'maturing' my mum only has size 32 aa big boob dont run in my family really, but she is having a boob job next month.... which i am so jealous about!
if i could afford surgery i would jump at the chance to be honest, i wish nbe would work for me, but for people that start with nothing what so ever, it just doesnt look promising...
Wven being a a or b would make me happy!
Someone please help me Sad.....
Im sorry for sounding so down and rambling on but i need to get this all off my chest!

Jaide xx

Don't feel bad breast actives doesn't work effectively on most people the dose is far to low and if your underdeveloped glandular therapy seems to be much more effective like ultra breast maybe look at Anastasias program she had really good results with noogleberry and ultra breast for small tubular breast.
If possible see your doctor for a hormone test it could help if he finds a reason for your underdeveloped you don't need to say its only for your breasts.
Maybe show your boyfriend the noogleberry forums so he can see it works then explain to him you need 30min to a hr alone everyday because you want to try it or wake up before him and do it.
Im sure if you keep nbe you'll find something that works for you better than plastic believe me natural is better I'm so happy I tried it!
You dont need to post pictures but it is a good idea to take pictures so you use without posting and can see growth yourself a lot of people post them because sometimes others notice differences you dont see clearly it doesn't need to be topless.
You say you wear the wrong size bra this could make them more tubular shaped I think you need to get them measured properly wearing the right bra or no bra can really improve the shape/size.

Wow, I can relate about the not letting the boyfriend touch you and freezing up thing. There is def a reason for you not developing. I wonder if you weren't just sensitive to the hormones your body was producing during puberty or if its an endocrine issue. I really am an advocate of tests. I feel like its the only way to really know what your body lacks and what it needs. I feel like you should save the money and see an endo (if it costs) and study this forum. You are going to be blown away and overwhelmed at the same time at the things you find out.

You can definitely change but its going to require some hard work on your part and some money.

I feel like the money I spent on tests and supplements have given me the best boob job for the priceWink 100% natural. Its priceless really.

Hello Bonita, thank you for your message Smile

I really want NBE to work, i just seem as i have no way out, i feel so silly all over boob's but people dont realise how much it effect's women's confidence!

I have tried quite a bit with NB but i dont even really get any swelling let alone growth, dont think i dont it long enough or over a long enough peroid of time, i know these things take a while to work, i just wish there was a fast fix! Im fed up of hating my body Sad.

Yea i am interested in the BO but i live in England and dont really like ordering all this stuff online cos you aint got a clue whats really in it! I cant find any BO in England for the life of me Sad

And yes im definatly getting my hormones checked at doctors, hoping it will solve all my problems!

x

I'm sorry you're having to go through this. Pretty much all of us get your situation more or less. We've all at least somewhat been there. You need to KEEP with the noogling and massage. Understand that you have no or very little tissue to begin with so it will take that much longer to see results. You can have results if you keep at it though. Try hypnosis and binaural sounds on youtube also. They're free.

I am big on posting photos because 1) some girls come on here saying they have no tissue at all, and we see their photos differently than them. We are our harshest critic, so perhaps you're being harder on yourself than you realize. Second, the photos help us see progress that we are actually making even when we think we aren't!

Do you have health insurance? If so, talk to your doctor about getting the hormone tests. It may be pretty cheap!

Most important, start putting positive energy thoughts into your breasts growing. Tell yourself that you KNOW this will work and that they will grow. Change your attitude, change your cells. Make your body work differently. I guess if you only do one herb, do PM to start.

I really wish there was a magic wand that could be waved and give you what you want, but I'm afraid that no matter what you do you will see it as less than you need.

Please don't get upset. You need to slow things down and deal with the feelings you are having, as well as the very real desire to be like larger breasted women. It's not strange to see yourself reflected in a way you don't like, but the first step in all of this is to say to yourself, I'm going to try, and I'm going to be patient. I'm going to do what I need to do and not feel rushed by boyfriends, girlfriends, or relatives.

It is really about having a positive attitude like Jenniferlove said. Once you find out if you have any issues from your doctor come back and let us be your support. No judgement, just helpful encouragement.

SL
Thumbs Down 

Try swanson raw ovarian they seem more trusted company some uk site stock it so shipping wont be as bad i think health monthly has it and I think this may be better for in the UK but you need up to 4pills pr day nbe but ordering direct from swansons is high postage outside us I know I'm in Spain and its a little hard.
Do you have any symptoms of hormone imbalance?
Like everyone said we have all had small or problems with our breast so we understand you totally and it really can get better as Tibetan said improving your ownbreasts feels amazing but its not always easy but its so much more worth it than the quick fix surgery.

Thank you for all your reply's!
I am so glad i found this website, help's to know there are a lot more people out there that have been in the same boat as me!
Im going to take all your information on board and im definatly go see the doctors!
and tibetan113 i completly agree, natural is better! even if i can grow to a full b ill be so happy! ( Even tho i would love to be bigger we cant be too greedy now!)

I had a looooong hard think last night, and i realise i need to stop being so hard on myself, having such a negative attitude isn't going to get me no where! If i cant believe that this is going to work, then it most likely wont, I've been trying to tell my self i WILL grow boobs lol Blush.
And i actually got an hour of noogling in and tried a new serum i found, called Regener8 Breast Enlargement serum, and i listen to a hypnosis video i found on youtube and for the first time i had swelling! Seems there is light at the end of the tunnel! :d its mad but even the smallest little swelling can give you such a confidence boost! Tongue
I think after a while, i am going to find the courage to put up some photo's one i have figured out my plan.
BonitaDDs, thanks i Havent heard of the brand Swansons will have to look it up, i always find the best brands seem more avaliable in the USA Sad.

And whats people's view's on herbs? I want to try some out, i was thinking of fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam? or to just go for PM as Jennifierlove suggested? Can i even takes herbs with BO? Huh
Ah so confused lol need to do more research on here haha
On the up side im definatly feeling positive today!

x

Its great to hear your positive thinking is helping show you some results! There are also some good tips to increase swelling on noogleberry forums. Which subliminal you use I like rock melon ringtone.

http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/swanson_raw_ovarian_glandular?category_id=0&search_string=swanson+ovarian
See this is a better place to order bo from in the UK actually i just ordered from hre to spain yes Swanson is an american brand but they are more trustedthan ultra breast or bountiful breast other bo and its 30 pound for 6 including shipping that should last 3 months sorry I sound like an ad but I really wanted to try their bo and shocked I found it so cheap I gave up and ordered ultra breast because Swansons site wanted so much to ship.
Anyway herbs and pm do work but they work better the more you have to start but bo is more effective on smaller or underdeveloped too I started a small c cup now I have 32g with pm msm and noogleberry.
Now I'm going to start again bo with 9g msm.
You don't use most nbe herbs with bo maybe maca, saw palmetto, spearmint other supplements you might need are kelp, l tyrosine, protein some people add collagen msm or amino acids so general things for growth. Proteins one of the important ones either eat more in your diet or add a shake or bars.

That's the thing, you'll have to wait and see with your tests to know what is best for your body.

BO may or may not suit you at this time. And herbs will be additional to your program ONLY if you need them.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon