Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more belly fat from maca !! help !!

hi everybody
I've started taking maca pills the last month
I started with 500mg for the first two weaks . then I reached 1500 mg for the fourth weak
M BUT IS OBVIOUSLY GETTING BIGGER
everybody says that and I like it
but also I've noticed my belly is getting bigger
my waist measurement had increased which is made me crazy
I'm thinking of stop taking maca although I loved the butt gain Sad
how to make maca affect my butt only without affecting my abdomen?
any advice?

3 days and nobody is here??

Well Sara,

That's a prime reason WHY one just should not up and take a supplement cause you may have heard all the good things about like bigger butt and boobs (for some). You just never know. I am sorry about the belly issue you are having from it. I am wondering if you have some sort of E dominance or androgen/cortisol issue arise.
That's a lot of maca! Did you think more maca=bigger butt???? You might have overloaded yourself with DHEA.

What is your age? Have you had any hormones tested prior by any chance? Are you taking something else with it?

hi tibetan
thnx for ur reply
I'm 25 y.
and all what I take is maca and fenugreek 3000mg
I've never tested my hormones
should I do now ?

I've stopped taking maca for the last two weeks
and I think that I'm loosing the butt but the belly is still there Huh

Go see your end. You are going to have to test everything
[/align]

Did you just take maca or use it and work out? because I know its best to take with butt work out

I am taking maca as well. You might have to start doing ab workouts. That's what I am doing to help combat that problem. I have a small frame so the weight gain isn't noticeable but definitely try doing squats and ab workouts!

Could be your diet.. Avoid sugar & pop & chips & junk food!!! Maca is going to cause you to put on some pounds but healthy fats generally won't go to your belly.

Hi,

I agree with Outofstyle that'd be your diet. If you need fat to store in your boobies, you can eat nuts. If you need Good Protein I suggest the Oatmeal and milk. If you are lactose intolerance, make sure your belly has full (food) prior drinking the milk, it won't make you to have the diarreah. Oh, don't eat late at night.
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon