Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I thought Brava used the pull and release method? But mine doesn't do that

I don't see it or feel it..

I thought only the newer models of the Bosom Beauty had that technology.... and the Brava was just low constant pressure.... worn over longer periods of time....

You already asked that in another post and two people answered that brava does not have the pull and release method and works only at constant low pressure. You repeat your questions very often even after you already get answers to them. Why actually?

(30-09-2013, 08:53 PM)rateset Wrote:  You already asked that in another post and two people answered that brava does not have the pull and release method and works only at constant low pressure. You repeat your questions very often even after you already get answers to them. Why actually?

I don't get what constant low pressure means.

(30-09-2013, 08:53 PM)rateset Wrote:  You already asked that in another post and two people answered that brava does not have the pull and release method and works only at constant low pressure. You repeat your questions very often even after you already get answers to them. Why actually?

Why did you not answer my reply to your post in the other thread?

(30-09-2013, 08:57 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

People do answer to your questions, but you ask again although you already got the answer, that's a strange thing with you, you also post the same,identical message several times in several threads, there's no reason to do that either.

Well I'll try to explain what constant low pressure means:
The sportbox sucks the air out of the domes till the certain programmed value of pressure is reached, then it switches off, if the pressure falls below that value (when you move or similar) it will turn on again and pump till you get to that limit. So you should always have a constant=not changing pressure inside of the domes. The smartbox never releases, only pumps if you get below the programmed value. And brava pressure is very low, you don't feel a pull.

(30-09-2013, 09:03 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(30-09-2013, 08:57 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

People do answer to your questions, but you ask again although you already got the answer, that's a strange thing with you, you also post the same,identical message several times in several threads, there's no reason to do that either.

Well I'll try to explain what constant low pressure means:
The sportbox sucks the air out of the domes till the certain programmed value of pressure is reached, then it switches off, if the pressure falls below that value (when you move or similar) it will turn on again and pump till you get to that limit. So you should always have a constant=not changing pressure inside of the domes. The smartbox never releases, only pumps if you get below the programmed value. And brava pressure is very low, you don't feel a pull.

Oh okay I totally misunderstood how it works... I wish I had known that before buying it. I expected to get good swelling like everyone talks about but all I get is no suction and falling off domes and headaches from the stress.

Do you use the airlock with yours? I tryed using the Noogleberry airlock but the tubing would not stay on the domes, I tried taping it but it didn't work either... I might be losing suction because I need an airlock possibly? Does the sportbox still work when using an airlock?

Thanks

I let the smartbox create vacuum first and then I make some extra pressure sucking out the air with my breath and then I attach the sportbox again.

(01-10-2013, 01:20 PM)rateset Wrote:  I let the smartbox create vacuum first and then I make some extra pressure sucking out the air with my breath and then I attach the sportbox again.

I do that too but for some reason it keeps losing suction and I Wake up every morning with no swelling..nothing. But i'm having trouble with the Jelly part on the domes...They keep going Inside the domes and pushing against the breast..Maybe that is why i'm not getting swelling?

(01-10-2013, 08:34 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(01-10-2013, 01:20 PM)rateset Wrote:  I let the smartbox create vacuum first and then I make some extra pressure sucking out the air with my breath and then I attach the sportbox again.

I do that too but for some reason it keeps losing suction and I Wake up every morning with no swelling..nothing. But i'm having trouble with the Jelly part on the domes...They keep going Inside the domes and pushing against the breast..Maybe that is why i'm not getting swelling?

What is your chest band size? The brava domes diameters might be too big to be fit on a small chest to stay suction due to the lack of stable smooth surface.
I could not use it and returned as it was way too big for my 26.5" underbreast size.
-V

Again, I still recommend you try the therapy chinese cups, the diameter for each cup is 4" and the rim is another .75" so it stays suction after airlock for a longer time and it costs you less 20 bucks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon