Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spotting from BO

I am taking Boutiful Breast (2pills) and I get spotting every day, does is happen to you too? Before that I took Swanson's BO in much higher dose but I didn't get spotting

That is strange. How long has it been going on for?

I don.t remember to have spotted, I started BO in midcycle.But if I have, it ceased quickly.

Started 10days ago, maybe its just accommodation phase. I found it just strange that lower dose would cause that, I switched from Swansons BO to BB, but its obviously a different formula.

I'd either stop and resume again on my next cycle or stop and resume when spotting is done. 10 days of spotting? How much spotting? Little bits of pink or almost a period light flow?

Just a little bit and light brown in color.

well, as long as you dont feel faint ish, and its not that much, id keep going but watch it of course. Hopefully it doesnt screw up your next cycle.

(02-10-2013, 02:32 PM)rateset Wrote:  I am taking Boutiful Breast (2pills) and I get spotting every day, does is happen to you too? Before that I took Swanson's BO in much higher dose but I didn't get spotting

Hmm, interesting... I tried high dose BO for 2 months, don't get spotting at all then I switched to UB for 3 months now and keep getting a spotting during the 2nd phase even it is not a due time for mense (BTW, I believe I am always an ED), hence I rub more PC during the luteal phase each time I got backache, cramp or spotting.

Maybe your body is unable to produce the appropriate needed progesterone amount????

-V

I don't know if my body produces enough progesterone. Anyways I just have a little bit spotting no other complaints, no pains whatsoever and I just wanted to know if it is a common thing, as I hear from you it can happen. I don't even find it that dramatic, I also hope it will not be like that for ever,that it will stop, even though its not much. It is a sign for me that it is doing something, if it also does something for the breasts I'm happy, if notDodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon