Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

Did you get your kangzhu's yet??

Hi Libertybel! Yes I received them but the silicon rings dig a lot into the skin and the ring marks last too much time, so I'm going to buy the large noogleberry cups. Are you using your kangzhu cups instead?

I had similar problems....but my contoured noogle berries bruise me a bit and hurt my pecs so I am alternating. I've found the kangzhu's are ok if I lube less, take it really slow on the pumping and don't go to hard. Also do pump and hold with the kangzhus.......I haven't totally given up on them yet lol

Hi all, I use Noogleberry's. I like them, and it seems to have helped me get off my growth plateau as well.

I use the Med. contour's I think it's all in 2 things I did wrong when I first started using the contours. 1. I didn't pay attention to the shape of them. 2. I was using too high of vacuum as well. I literally had to play with them to get the comfort level and max benefit from them.
The elongated part of the contours I have more in the direction of my underarms. (if you look at them closely, the center where the tubes go and look for the more elongated and downward shape, that is the side I have aimed at my underarms.) Also, I pump till I start feeling the "pinch" then using the relief valve on the pump, I back it off.

Hope this helps or at least points you in the direction best for you.

Iaboy, could you please tell me if the contoured mediums are bigger than the normal mediums? And libertybel, what's the width of Your contoured large cups? Thank you girls

The depth is the same, but due to the curvature, it's a little bit bigger by almost an inch.

You can go to noogleberry.com they have all the sizes listed. I would hate to mislead you.

I'll see if I can measure them later!!

Hi Insanity, how are you doing? Smile

You look great! You are definitely growing! Smile

You have the most perfect nipples and shape, oh my God.

Good luck with the growing, not that it seems like you need it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon