Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anon's Personal Program! PICTURE HEAVY

(10-10-2013, 12:15 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(10-10-2013, 12:10 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Holy crud! Ur breast look HUGE for a 32 C! Beautiful! I was wondering if maybe u are just a really tiny person but then I saw that ur waste is 27 inch which is crazy cuz I am also 27 and my acrossed bust is 34 1/2 so im just wondering why u look so much bigger then me. Its crazy how different people with the same measurements can look lol. Good luck on ur journey hun Smile

I was just gonna say the same thing! I measure half an inch over her under bust so 26.5 and I am 31.5 (last I checked) in the overbust and 35.7/8" in the bust! I am the same cup size but (different band)!

Maybe my chest is just that damn broad! But yes, she looks her size. She may be like me, a top tissue grower as opposed to a bottom tissue grower (like Doll)

Well one of these days I'll upload a picture of my bare breasts, for a limited time only! Gotta wait for some broken blood vessels to heal from over-pumping Blush

I just got finished applying some muscle rub on my breasts and they are now measuring 35", mind you I've noogled recently so the muscle rub is probably responsible for about .5" of what I'm seeing now. So excited!

Last night I tried noogling with muscle rub and I was able to noogle much longer.

Does anyone else have better swelling when they don't tape down their nipples?

(13-10-2013, 05:52 PM)Anon Wrote:  Last night I tried noogling with muscle rub and I was able to noogle much longer.

Tape down your nipples? Sounds painfully unnecessary. ..

(13-10-2013, 06:05 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(13-10-2013, 05:52 PM)Anon Wrote:  Last night I tried noogling with muscle rub and I was able to noogle much longer.

I have big ass areolae , I don't want them getting any bigger. It's harder to get and accurate measurement of my breasts when my nipples are too hard from pumping to push them down. For me, it's necessary.

(13-10-2013, 10:03 PM)Anon Wrote:  
(13-10-2013, 06:05 PM)timarie Wrote:  

I have big ass areolae , I don't want them getting any bigger. It's harder to get and accurate measurement of my breasts when my nipples are too hard from pumping to push them down. For me, it's necessary.

I guess it would be absolutely necessary if it was the only way to avoid the suction from pulling on your nipples, but there are other options. Hence why I said it sounds painfully unnecessary. I knew why you were doing it, there are just other ways to prevent swelling nipples/areolas.

And to answer your first question but with using my coffee cup lid in place of the tape, no, I don't have better swelling when I let my nipples get pulled at freely. I seem to get better swelling in the rest of my breasts when I have the coffee cup lids blocking the nipples.

(10-10-2013, 12:10 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Holy crud! Ur breast look HUGE for a 32 C! Beautiful! I was wondering if maybe u are just a really tiny person but then I saw that ur waste is 27 inch which is crazy cuz I am also 27 and my acrossed bust is 34 1/2 so im just wondering why u look so much bigger then me. Its crazy how different people with the same measurements can look lol. Good luck on ur journey hun Smile

You do look huge. Great growth.

Your boobs look amazing! Much bigger than why I would expect for your overbust measurements

(15-10-2013, 09:39 PM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Your boobs look amazing! Much bigger than why I would expect for your overbust measurements

I've always wondered, does a larger overbust make you look bigger? When I play around on bra calculators, the smaller the overbust, the larger the cup ends up being.

(16-10-2013, 09:54 PM)Anon Wrote:  
(15-10-2013, 09:39 PM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Your boobs look amazing! Much bigger than why I would expect for your overbust measurements

I've always wondered, does a larger overbust make you look bigger? When I play around on bra calculators, the smaller the overbust, the larger the cup ends up being.

I think its how narrow your Chest area is. I measure as a 32D. Most of my growth is the upper chest.

With over bust 32.5 bust 35.75 and under bust 26.5

But I'm broad upper so I don't think I look my size and I prefer a 30 band. Also, I consider myself a small D cup. I'm similar to Bonita frame ( upper).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon