Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE suggestions based on hormone results?

So far, I've been massaging, Noogling for 2 hours a day, and using Slim Extreme 3-D push-up lotion for about two weeks, but I want to add some herbs or something to boost growth. Right now, I take prenatal vitamins, hyaluronic acid, l-arganine, calcium, biotin, and consume at least 60 grams of protein per day. I'm 26 years old, just for reference.

These are the results of my hormone test:

1. Estrogens, Total: 103 pg/ml (no reference range given)
It had all of this stuff underneath it, not sure what it means:
Prepubertal: <40
Female Cycle:
1-10 days: 61-394
11-20 days: 122-437
21-30 days: 156-350
Post-Menopausal: <40
HMG treatment for ovulation induction: 400-800

2. Progesterone: 0.5 ng/ml (no reference range given)
This is some of the stuff also included in this read-out (I don't know if it's just giving reference levels or what):
Follicular phase: 0.2-1.5
Luteal phase: 1.7-27.0
Ovulation phase: 0.8 - 3.0

3. Testosterone, Free Direct: 0.2 pg/ml (reference range: 0.0 - 2.2 pg/ml)

4. Testosterone, Serum: 10 ng/dL (reference range 8-48 ng/dL)

Also, my thyroid was at 1.600 ulU/ml (reference range 0.260 - 4.300 ulU/ml)

I don't know what any of it means but the doctor didn't say anything, so I guess everything's fine?

Based on my results, is there anything you would recommend that I try? Is there something I should stay away from?

Thanks for any advice you have.

Any idea when the test was taken? It looks like during the first ten days and pretty normal.

Your thyroid might be low though.

Based on this alone you should maybe consider therapy for thyroid and then just try any BALANCED approach you like. For simplicity I'd take a thyroid and ovarian glandular. One of the major kinds for BO has kelp in it to help iodine levels.

I was actually looking at bovine ovary as an option, since I feel like I am underdeveloped.
The test was taken the day after I started my period, so I think my hormone results were good, considering.

Thank you for your suggestions, I appreciate the help.

I decided to try PM, because I'm a bit afraid to try BO. The dosage amount necessary for results kinda frightens me, and I know the risks are associated with long term use, but they still make me uncomfortable. If PM doesn't work for me after a few months, I'll give it a try.

I am also nervous about messing with my hormone levels, but I will cycle PM through my follicle phase (twice a day), and then use a lightly concentrated PC during my luteal phase (and maybe massage with flax seed oil or a PM cream). I guess I will focus most of my attention on Noogling and massaging with vollufiline.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon