Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

newbie with questions!!

Tongue 

hey everyone! first of all, LOVE this site. it's informed me a lot about things i didn't know could help with growth! i'm a 32D right now, but they don't look it. i want to get a rounder and fuller look, going up a cup size if possible! but i do have something specific i was wondering... i don't have BIG areolas, but they aren't tiny. i was wondering if anything any of you have done has helped decrease the size of your areolas, or at least given them the appearance of a smaller areola by increasing your breast size?

i'm looking to start a routine to give me the above results & i'd love to know what you use, how you use it, and any recommendations! thank you!!

I don't think there is any way to reduce areola size except through having surgery, but I'd question whether having large areolas is a problem anyway. I've heard that many men think large areolas are very attractive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon