Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discuss your hair problems here.

Hi everyone, we sort of took over shyboobs post by discussing hair products and colours, so i am sorry shyboobs we went way of topic lol, but also on that post T-belle suggested we should start a new thread as she had some questions relating to hair, so i thought ill do that, so here we are, if anyone has any questions about hair products or anything like that then please post here. Thanks everyone. xxxx

Cheryl I don't think ShyBoobs minded the subject change, but the original subject I believe was hair thinning solutions. As some of us lost hair while taking herbs, I was one of them. And slowly recovering from it.

Lol Anastasia is right, cheryl. I didn't really mind, it happens! Wink This will be a great companion thread to the 1 I started tho.

Yeah, I had same prob as anastasia...increased shedding from using the herbs. Ugh, it sucked. I'm glad it slowed down now.

Thanks, Cheryl!

I was wondering if anyone's had luck with fo-ti as a treatment for grey hair? I have a small-but-annoying patch that I'd like to get rid of. Thinking of adding it.

My hair stylist recommended AG Pro vitamins, which she said you ask for behind the counter at the pharmacy for thinning and for general hair health. I've had lots of breakage over the past couple of years, so I'm going to try that, plus biotin, and probably the fo-ti.

Also! This is so cool. Saw this demonstrated at the salon yesterday:
www.xfusionhair.com It's keratin fibers you shake into your hair, so if you have thinning hair, it clings to the hair and makes it look several times thicker. It's really miraculous! I bought some for a friend who's having hair thinning problems, and I thought I'd pass along the info here. A really great temporary fix while you're waiting for your hair to grow back in!

Another recommendation: I've been using WEN cleansing conditioner instead of shampoo for about a week now. It's really good stuff! My hair looks so much healthier, feels softer. And as a bonus, the sebhorreic dermatitis I've had around my hairline for a while seems to have vanished. I've also heard that the brand of cleansing conditioner they sell at Sally's for less than half the price, Hair One, works just as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon