Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava system's care and use few questions

Hi I couldn't find and old one, so finally had to order a new brava system which is here already, its my third day that i'm wearing it. the manual is here but didn't go through all of it yet anyhow i've some question about the systems care and use.
the people who are already using it pls answer my questions. it is said in the manual to wash the domes daily. do u guys wash it every day is it necessary or we can use it after every 2,3 days is fine.
as i read in few threads i didn't use the prep wipes before but aloe gel instead, so far the systme is working fine for me no skin issues yet.
i've read about mapiform tape how is that used is that after taking the domes off n for hiding rim marks or before putting the domes off.
one more thing is it important to run sport box for 15 mins after each use daily?
and how about dry cleaning and washing procedure do u guys do that as it is instructed in the manual... these things seems taking additional time in the morning when i take the domes off as in the morning before going to work it seems a lot of work.
waiting for the responses Smile an anything else i need to know is more than welcome Smile

Hi!!

About the cleanliness of Sportbox I do not know, I'm not sure I understood how to do it and I have not ever done. Nine years ago, when I used the system, I've never done it and I never had problems with operation.
About the cleanliness of the cups, I advise you to do it every day! It is important for the maintenance of the cups and for skin care! If they are not clean, your skin may get irritated. Clean the cups is easy and fast. Remember to never dry the sticky part (you have to let it dry by itself). I just wipe the excess water that settles to the bottom of the domes (but without rubbing, I absorb it with cotton).

I also use aloe to the skin. I'm fine with it. I apply aloe before putting the cups (I do it dry completely) and after.

I hope someone responds about the cleanliness of Sportbox. I also need clarification on it. Big Grin

Great another brava student!Big Grin
Welcome!
So now we have like 4 active users who do brava at the moment.
Cleaning them every day just with water shouldn't do any damage, but if you do it less frequently I wouldn't expect any bad effects either if you don't have open wounds. And aloe is supposed to be the best for the skin.

thanks cingo for ur response! thats exactly i'm doing right now for cleaning the cups but yeah cleaning the sportbox i didn't understood that part pretty well, and said that u never had any problems for not cleaning that then i hope it would be ok for me too if i leave that part.

did u use the syastem as they suggested to with the filters or did u ever used it without filter too as brava tania did. how was ur results are u still using it and do u have personal program page here too?

(06-10-2013, 09:54 PM)rateset Wrote:  Great another brava student!Big Grin
Welcome!
So now we have like 4 active users who do brava at the moment.
Cleaning them every day just with water shouldn't do any damage, but if you do it less frequently I wouldn't expect any bad effects either if you don't have open wounds. And aloe is supposed to be the best for the skin.

thanks for this warm welcome and ur reply. well this is good to know that there are three others than me who are using brava, so i dont need to be feeling alone in this journey how far you are in this journey now and how are ur results. i didn't find time yet to start my program page but soon i will are u using anyother thing along with brava or just brava.

I'm on my 4th month and I also do BO. You can check out my program page, I do a monthly update.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15857

I am also very happy that we are 4 users Brava now! Smile

I used the system nine years ago for a short period . But I had to stop due to problems of skin irritation. I wrote about this in treath " Brava users" .
I started again Brava 17 days ago. I only use Brava , I do not take herbs or other. I 'm just taking vitamin C. I do not have a program page . But I will post pictures once I get noticeable results (I hope after a month / month and a half of use).
I always use the filters ! I also put a panty liner to absorb water condensation in the domes ( as you can see in the photos of BravaTania ) .

I always wash the cups (every day) because I do not want to risk having to stop treatment this time . When I used Brava nine years ago , I had irritated skin because I have not washed the cups every day. Cleanliness is very important! if you get wounds in the skin, you have to stop Brava.

I am very sorry that BravaTania is no longer in this forum. I 'd like to know what are its results now . Huh

@rateset: do you clean your Sportbox?

No, I read about it, didn't understand everything they were saying and as long as it works I don't plan to clean it.

(07-10-2013, 10:02 AM)rateset Wrote:  I'm on my 4th month and I also do BO. You can check out my program page, I do a monthly update.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15857

I checked ur program page girl ur doing a lot of things hats of to u. i hope u remain consistent in ur program. I want to add BO in my prog too and i already have 9 months supply of BB which i started 6 months ago but couldnt continue that after 1 month due to some travelling n stuff n then didn't start again coz protein shake was not bearable for me anyhow i want to try again but then i get worried a little dont want to mess up with my reproductive system as i might want to have one more kid in future. let see what i end up decieding with.

but i wish u best results fromr ur program

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon