Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wants to start NBE after implanon removal

Hi all i'm new here. So here's my situation.

I was previously on contraceptive (implanon) for 2 months. During those times i get period every 2 weeks, and it would last for 10-14 days. Reason for implanon removal is due to the side effects. My sex drive decereased, and i noticed i became too emotional and too sensitive. i get really pissed over petty issues, i was angry all the time until it came to a point where my fiance stopped calling me. Plus, i find it's really hard to lose weight with this thing in my arm. After 2 months i decided to take it out. Everything went back to normal after a week.

I was a 28-day cycle before the implanon, but after 1 month of removal, i still havent got my period. i read on some forums some of the ladies said their period cycle went back to normal after a month of removal, while some of them took more than a month, even a year. they said to go see a doctor if i havent got period for 3 months.

My problem now is i'm going to start a chiyomilk program, i've bought all the necessities. But now i'm skeptical on whether this program would work due the problem i stated above. can i still grow even without period? do you have any suggestions? i feel so excited to start the program but i think i have to tackle this problem first. i'm not pregnant btw.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for my bad english Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon