Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effectiveness of BO

(13-10-2013, 02:10 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Thank you. I don't think I've ever had anyone compliment me on my breasts before. I am so self concious about how small they are. The shape is fine I just want them to grow an inch or two! And timarie how do I know if my breasts are underdeveloped or if they are just plain small?

You can tell that a person is underdeveloped based on the shape of their nipples. Tanner Stage V nipples means your breasts are fully matured. To be honest, your nipples look like a Tanner Stage V so your breasts are probably "just plain small" Sad

The point I was making with that though, is that BO is safe for everyone EVEN girls who are not finished developing in their teen years. I was trying to make the point to Missed Miss that you are most certainly fine since you are taking BO and are not taking any hormonal herbs.

Since I am most likely done developing is it stupid for me to take bo?

(14-10-2013, 03:40 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Since I am most likely done developing is it stupid for me to take bo?

No! haha, certainly not. Only a certain percentage of us on this forum are underdeveloped, honestly. The rest of us are all looking for a size increase to matured breasts.

As I said, it was originally made to help underdeveloped teenagers (which is why they made BO in the first place) and then they discovered later that it can also be helpful for mature women who want to increase their breast size. So, the moral of the story is that it can work for all kinds of cases. You are fine, chica Wink

Thank you! I was worried but now I have another questions for everyone . I have been taking l tyrosine to raise my temp but it's not working enough so I am now taking three pills a day but it still doesn't seem to be workinh. Should I switch to Leo it maybe take kelp with l tyrosine?

Oh I forgot to mention I have been doing massage for maybe about two months now. Usually I am pretty good about it. I do about 900 inward rotations a day. However it's strange it does not take my nearly as long most people. 300 takes me about 3 minutes

Hey there, sorry to jack your thread, I think your girls are lovely btw. Very centered compared to mine.. I'd love to have 'em!
Timarie I had a question for you, I have looked online and can't seem to find a good photo example of underdeveloped breasts that aren't tuberous. I noticed you said it's mostly about the nipple. You can't see my nipple unless I am cold. They just blend into my areola. No sticking out at all. Is this a sign of underdevoped? I wonder because it seems my growth stunted when I was younger. I started smoking at 15 and was always underweight until this year. I'm 23 now. Any advice? I would like to know because PM hasn't done anything for me after a very strict 3 months I I'm wondering if BO would work better.
Thanks and sorry again for the thread jacking!
Happy growingSmile

(28-10-2013, 03:54 AM)LillyCs Wrote:  Hey there, sorry to jack your thread, I think your girls are lovely btw. Very centered compared to mine.. I'd love to have 'em!
Timarie I had a question for you, I have looked online and can't seem to find a good photo example of underdeveloped breasts that aren't tuberous. I noticed you said it's mostly about the nipple. You can't see my nipple unless I am cold. They just blend into my areola. No sticking out at all. Is this a sign of underdevoped? I wonder because it seems my growth stunted when I was younger. I started smoking at 15 and was always underweight until this year. I'm 23 now. Any advice? I would like to know because PM hasn't done anything for me after a very strict 3 months I I'm wondering if BO would work better.
Thanks and sorry again for the thread jacking!
Happy growingSmile

Honestly it's more about the areola in relation to the surface of the breast than it is about the actual nipple. Sorry I was vague about that! I've attached an illustration and a set of photographs below if it helps. For a Tanner IV Stage, you can see that the areola makes a cone-shape up off of the surface area of the breast. With a fully developed breast, the areola is flush with the surface of the breast and is not puffy like the areola of the Tanner IV stage breast. As for your nipple blending into your areola, that would just be one characteristic that makes us all different from one another like noses and eyes. I really don't think the actual nipple itself represents anything of the maturity stage. From what I understand, it is mostly about the areola.

As for whether or not your program is working for you, 3 months is when you should start to see changes, not give up if you haven't seen anything yet. So, if I were you, I'd give it at least a good 6 months before throwing in the towel with that program.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks so much Timarie! I wasn't expecting anything so quick. And it helped a lot too. I am def. a stage IV. A very small one lol Smile I don't plan to give up. I bought enough for 6 months and I'm sticking to it! Wish the acne from it would lay off though :/ ahh well. What can you do. Anyways thanks so much! I'll def try a form of BO now if the PM doesn't end up working.
Happy growing all!

Sorry to barge and bother once again but I finally got a picture (it's a hard angle lol) and I was hoping You would take a look and let me know if you agree that I am stage IV before I spend a buttload of money on UB or BB. As I've read BO is the best for underdeveloped ladies. And please do not be scared, this must be the worst photo of a boob everlol. Thanks a bunch!
Happy growing!

Maybe this one wont be sideways :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon