Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effectiveness of BO

(03-12-2013, 05:52 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  It is difficult because when my nipples are soft/bigger my breast seems bigger and puffier to me than they ever have been but when my nipples get cold/pointy my boobs seem to be the exact same size they have always been :/...so i am not really sure what that means.

I'm having similar issues, as soon as it got cold it was like the little I had ran for cover! It's warmed up again the past 2 days and my Noogling is producing more swelling and I'm filling the cups better. I can't seem to keep myself warm while Noogling if it's cold out which is really affecting my swelling. When it's warm I'm close to moving up to the L cups but my build is apparently too small. I can do one at a time but when I put both on they fall off the side of my body and I can't get suction. It's frustrating.

Ohh I am not using nb too expensive and difficult to hide. But here are the pics I promised however these are all when I am "warm"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Again pleasee if anyone has any info about why bo might not work/be effective please share!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BEAUTIFUL!! Keep `em growing as big as you need them! :-)

I'm super jealous - those are great!

but i feel like they haven't grown at all! trust me when I'm cold they look a lot smaller

Still at 34/28. It could be alittle over 34 but honestly I am pretty bad at measuring so it is difficult too tell. Less than a month till my "goal" so I am nervous. I told myself that if I didn't see much ( or any growth) I would seriously consider stopping all nbe Sad. Ohh well there is still hope! Goal by then is 35 little less than an inch f growth. Also I have started drinking one or two raw eggs a day and trying to avoid chocolate and other sweets because I have quite the sweet tooth

(10-12-2013, 06:36 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  Still at 34/28. It could be alittle over 34 but honestly I am pretty bad at measuring so it is difficult too tell. Less than a month till my "goal" so I am nervous. I told myself that if I didn't see much ( or any growth) I would seriously consider stopping all nbe Sad. Ohh well there is still hope! Goal by then is 35 little less than an inch f growth. Also I have started drinking one or two raw eggs a day and trying to avoid chocolate and other sweets because I have quite the sweet tooth

I know what you mean about how small they get in the cold, it's very disheartening! Besides the tape measure (which mine show know difference) - how do they feel? How does your bra feel? Mine is slightly tighter so despite not seeing numbers on the tape I'm still hopeful that something is happening. Also, are you massaging or doing anything besides BO? I'm doing a combo of massage/noogling and BO. If nothing else the Noogling helps me see some swelling which gives me hope. I know you said that's harder to hide, but maybe massage and hypnosis will help you?

Bra feels relatively the same. At times i think it is a little more snug but i don't know if thats just wishful thinking. I am going to start massage up again tomorrow and hopefully that will help.

Bo should be taken at higher doses starting with 1500 mg and ramping slowly if you're not seeing results to max 2500 mg.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon