Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about the way my breast feels

So yesterday (according to my period tracker) I started ovulation.

Since yesterday, my breasts have been extremely tender (This morning I could barely massage, they hurt so bad)
the tenderness is normal, they usually are a bit tender the days I ovulate...But what I'm really wondering, is if it is normal that one of the breasts is kind of...hard?

I don't mean like lumps, but the whole breast has a harder feel to it when I squeeze. My left breast doesn't hurt as much, and it is squishy when I squeeze it. It feels normal. But the right one (the smaller of the two) just feels kind of hard.

Is this signs of growth, or something else?

Sounds good to me yh my breasts swell up for menstral and ovulation but they do itmore while on nbe when your going to get growth normally so this could be a good sign try more gentle massage could help with the pains or heat pad.

So I'm freaking out a little.

My breasts have always been different sizes, the right one being smaller. I have put a bit more attention towards the right one to help it catch up with massaging, but now it's bigger, firmer, and seems to be growing faster than the left. The left doesn't seem to have filled in as well as the right.

Has anyone else experienced this? I should just keep massaging them and not worry, hey? Haha

Just weirding me out.

Bumping, because I'm still freaking out.

Like I said, I'd been massaging my right breast a bit longer than the left, for about 4 weeks. The right one is now plump, squishy, and I can feel the extra tissue inside the breast, and its full. The left one just hasn't done the same thing.

I don't want my right side growth to go away if I slow down my massaging, but I don't want it to get bigger than the left.

What should I do to catch my left one up? Maybe I'm not massaging it correctly? I've been doing circular rubs from the outside, around to the top, and down toward the center. I've been also trying chi massage.

I am also patiently waiting for my progesterone cream to arrive. I'm just starting my second cycle of PM (2 days in), but I'm not too certain of the quality of Biovea. So I ordered a 6 month supply from ainterol. That should arrive by my next cycle.

I hope my left girl catches up soon. She looks sad compared to the lovely, plump right girl.

I can't say anything about what's happening to you, but I CAN tell you that a dear friend of mine who had DDD's told me that hers also hurt on her period and the only thing that helps get rid of the pain is a glass of beer!

Well I've been feeling a bit of tenderness this cycle, but not even as much as I normally feel during my period. Usually they swell and ache every period. Not so much this time

I'm nearly done my second cycle of PM. My Progesterone cream came today, so we will see how it goes over the be the month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon