Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are them underdeveloped breasts? Need soem help plz...

Hi Everyone,

I am 19 yrs old and my bust stopped growing when I was 16 or 17... I've always been slim and am a bit low on estrogen....Could you girls plz help and see if I have underdevelopment breasts? And also I am a bit confused about my size, I measure a 32 A but I always wear 34B cuz they fit me perfectly....

Thanks and any info will be helpful!

Gwen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How do you know you are low in E? I would focus on gaining a little weight and testing all hormones. Have you tried anything in the past?

(08-10-2013, 08:17 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  How do you know you are low in E? I would focus on gaining a little weight and testing all hormones. Have you tried anything in the past?

Hi,

I took an online test to just get an estimate of my hormone levels, and it says I'm low on estrogen... I am considering doing another test from my doctor for accurate results. I am just taking multivitamins, FSO and doing massage with them right now, and just ordered a enhancement kit from Greenbush which includes fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam capsules. Havent started on those yet.

(08-10-2013, 08:17 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  How do you know you are low in E? I would focus on gaining a little weight and testing all hormones. Have you tried anything in the past?

By the way how can I gain weight? I am 167cm and 50kg now, and it seems like no matter what and how much I ate, I dont seem to gain any weight...

Thanks,

I don't understand how 34b fits perfectly if your a 32a because that would have the same cup as a 32c check you measure correctly the right size is bra is very important otherwise no bra is better what's your measurements.
You don't look like an a though and they have a nice shape from what I see they look pretty perfect not underdeveloped.

You look like you could be a 32B. And just from where the band mark on your skin is (you are a little red where the underwire of the bra sits below your breasts), it is too low below your breasts so that is probably why it may look like a 34B is a good fit, because your breasts are in the top half of it and not really filling in the bottom half of the cup

(08-10-2013, 08:29 PM)Gwendolyn1005 Wrote:  

By the way how can I gain weight? I am 167cm and 50kg now, and it seems like no matter what and how much I ate, I dont seem to gain any weight...

Thanks,

I see. Yeah, wait till the doc confirms with testing before starting anything. I was the same, until I ate healthier and took whey protein. Timarie is good with what protein supps that can help you gain a healthy BMI. Maybe she'll catch this thread.

As for your size, you look like a full A cup. Sometimes we look smaller than what we actually have. Don't focus so much on sizes. Pictures are good enough for now.

(09-10-2013, 12:48 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  You look like you could be a 32B. And just from where the band mark on your skin is (you are a little red where the underwire of the bra sits below your breasts), it is too low below your breasts so that is probably why it may look like a 34B is a good fit, because your breasts are in the top half of it and not really filling in the bottom half of the cup

Unless you were wearing a push up or very padded bra here then the band wire would dig in lower?

(08-10-2013, 10:31 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't understand how 34b fits perfectly if your a 32a because that would have the same cup as a 32c check you measure correctly the right size is bra is very important otherwise no bra is better what's your measurements.
You don't look like an a though and they have a nice shape from what I see they look pretty perfect not underdeveloped.

Hi Bonita,

Sorry for the confusion....I measured again last night and the measurements are underbust 29, bust 31 without wearing a bra, and underbust 29, bust 33 while wearing a unpadded bra.

I normally wear a second level push up 34B...

(09-10-2013, 12:53 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-10-2013, 08:29 PM)Gwendolyn1005 Wrote:  

Thanks,

I see. Yeah, wait till the doc confirms with testing before starting anything. I was the same, until I ate healthier and took whey protein. Timarie is good with what protein supps that can help you gain a healthy BMI. Maybe she'll catch this thread.

As for your size, you look like a full A cup. Sometimes we look smaller than what we actually have. Don't focus so much on sizes. Pictures are good enough for now.

kk I'll focus more on getting protein...I am trying to include soy milk and protein shakes in my diet and hope that will help!

Yeah I feel like my breast tissue (or fat?) is spread out widely...and when I cup them with hands they feel more than they looked like..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon