Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some advice please.. confused newbie..

hi everyoneBlush

I am new here so hope I am doing this right.. sorry its so long..
I really need some help with getting from a small 34B to a C cup ideally, but I would really like to do this without pills (other than epo) and unfortunately I don't have much money at the moment.

A little about me incase it helps.. I am 20 and have always been slow to develop compared to everyone else who had boobs in secondary (high) school when I had a very flat chest. A few years ago I started taking EPO and after about 6 months to a year I noticed my breasts had grown a cup size.This could have been coincidental with me growing up but I stopped after that (busy life and bad memory!) and had no more growth.My breasts have always been fibrocystic and the epo really helped with that which is why i originally took it.My breasts are painful after massage but not in a good way like tingling or growing, but pain from the lumps, is this bad?

I am now ready to start NBE again and would really like some advice please,I am thinking I am going to try-

- EPO 3 x a day in pill form (1000 each)
- Fenugreek oil applied with almond oil to the breasts (don't know what quantity to try though?) once or twice a day.
- Breast massage like this - http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.co.uk/...-with.html

I would like to stay away from pills as i am on so many supplements and pills from my doctor I dont know how they would mix and also I am on birth control pills and don't want any interference with hormones or other things if it can be helped.

Please can anyone help me to know if this is a good start or if i should do anything else?? how long until I should feel results please?

Welcome TP,
Sorry no one has replied yet,their off growing boobs most likely.Seriously tho,have you ever thought about tea's.Fennel,spearmint,has NBE benefits,suggest you research them under the search option,since funds are short,right?...Try looking up Tibetan Princess personal program thread,or others!!

Good luck Smile

P.S. Yes,I am bio-male doing NBE,long story,sorry if it makes you uncomfortable,just thought somebody should say hello,cheers!

Hi ThinkPositive!

I want to start off by saying.... I love your username!!! That is the #1 ingredient (a good mindset) that everyone should have in their NBE program, so you are off to a good start!

As for your situation, I had no idea what EPO was and had to look it up Blush But now I see you have some complications and completely understand your desire to keep away from any extra hormones for now.

A non-hormonal option that is a really helpful addition to any NBE program is some form of tissue expansion and circulation device. A couple examples would be the Noogleberry (most affordable-- I have this one and I love it!), Bossom Beauty, and Brava. There are also items that mimic these better-known devices on ebay, although I have never tried them, they are there as an option.

I know that it is recommended to start with 3 grams a day, and gradually increase to NO MORE than about 8 grams of Fenugreek a day when taken orally. But, since you are applying it topically, I would assume less would work since you are applying it directly to the area.

As for results, typically expect to see changes after the first 3 months, and give any program a 6-months fair trial before giving up on it Smile Along with positive thinking, patience is also a key to success in NBE!

I wish you the best! Let us know if you have any more questions.

Yes sounds good you should be able to gain without hormones like timarie said try a pump cheaper ones are available but check reviews there are other supplements useful for nbe that are non hormonal my favourite is msm some people grow from just taking this in high doses I have been taking only 6-9g msm powder and 2g vitamin c and I have noticed more firmness in just 2 weeks while I'm waiting to add bo.

(09-10-2013, 03:15 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Welcome TP,
Sorry no one has replied yet,their off growing boobs most likely.Seriously tho,have you ever thought about tea's.Fennel,spearmint,has NBE benefits,suggest you research them under the search option,since funds are short,right?...Try looking up Tibetan Princess personal program thread,or others!!

Good luck Smile

P.S. Yes,I am bio-male doing NBE,long story,sorry if it makes you uncomfortable,just thought somebody should say hello,cheers!

Thank you for the welcome, it's lovely to meet you Smile

Teas.. hmm I have not really looked into them too much as I presumed they would have the same side effects as taking the pill forms of them but is this not true? Would happily try teas if it is safer (and tastes nice?ish? hopefully) Big Grin

(09-10-2013, 06:45 AM)timarie Wrote:  Hi ThinkPositive!

I want to start off by saying.... I love your username!!! That is the #1 ingredient (a good mindset) that everyone should have in their NBE program, so you are off to a good start!

As for your situation, I had no idea what EPO was and had to look it up Blush But now I see you have some complications and completely understand your desire to keep away from any extra hormones for now.

A non-hormonal option that is a really helpful addition to any NBE program is some form of tissue expansion and circulation device. A couple examples would be the Noogleberry (most affordable-- I have this one and I love it!), Bossom Beauty, and Brava. There are also items that mimic these better-known devices on ebay, although I have never tried them, they are there as an option.

I know that it is recommended to start with 3 grams a day, and gradually increase to NO MORE than about 8 grams of Fenugreek a day when taken orally. But, since you are applying it topically, I would assume less would work since you are applying it directly to the area.

As for results, typically expect to see changes after the first 3 months, and give any program a 6-months fair trial before giving up on it Smile Along with positive thinking, patience is also a key to success in NBE!

I wish you the best! Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hi Timarie! Thank you! I do like to be positive even though it's often in my nature to be the opposite I do try my best Tongue

Thanks for your advice on the devices, are they safe to use on fibrocystic breasts? I also am horribly prone to stretchmarks with the slightest change in my body (i swear even when I have not grown!) so am a little nervous of that too.. as well as finding the time to do this in private so I have kind of avoided those types of devices.However if they work well then it is worth it!
Is the growth permanent if you stop?

Sorry for all the Q's! Blush

(09-10-2013, 03:08 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes sounds good you should be able to gain without hormones like timarie said try a pump cheaper ones are available but check reviews there are other supplements useful for nbe that are non hormonal my favourite is msm some people grow from just taking this in high doses I have been taking only 6-9g msm powder and 2g vitamin c and I have noticed more firmness in just 2 weeks while I'm waiting to add bo.

Thanks for the advice Smile I have had msm before as a face cream lol never knew it was good for NBE though, how interesting! Is there any side effects or does it need to be paired with anything for it to work (you mentioned vit c?or it that not essential for the msm)?

I am meant to be on vit c 500 x 3 a day for health reasons but often forget!

The way of getting where you want is by having patience and dedication to it. I know you can do it. Hope to see new replies of you getting the goal.

Hope it's ok to bump this Smile I would love some more advice if anyone has some? Thinking of trying the MSM if it doesn't interfere with birth control or hormones etc and wondered what would you advise? thanks Blush Sorry I havn't been around for ages,I got married and my NBE programme got interrupted lol but now I'm ready to start again!

Congratulations! Have you considered hypnosis?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon