Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some advice please.. confused newbie..

(24-02-2014, 12:33 PM)ThinkPositive Wrote:  Hope it's ok to bump this Smile I would love some more advice if anyone has some? Thinking of trying the MSM if it doesn't interfere with birth control or hormones etc and wondered what would you advise? thanks Blush Sorry I havn't been around for ages,I got married and my NBE programme got interrupted lol but now I'm ready to start again!

CONGRATULATIONS oN THE MARRIAGE (: I really like Flaxseed Oil for massage. It doesn't have anything that affects hormones, it's just omegas and fatty acids to my knowledge and it gives crazy growth from my experience and what I've seen from others programs too. Can't wait to see you on forums more (: Also, see if you can add RMR or some other hypnotherapy or binural beats. I think they do wonders (:

I think the steps you're planning on taking will be helpful in your NBE goals. However, even though you're on many supplements I would still recommend doing the breast exercises while taking a herbal supplement that can help activate your estrogen production in your chest. Maybe a fenugreek supplement once a day while you massage your breasts should help a whole lot. Visit this website to learn some other useful things you can do to increase your breast size naturally.

(08-10-2013, 08:26 PM)ThinkPositive Wrote:  hi everyoneBlush

I am new here so hope I am doing this right.. sorry its so long..
I really need some help with getting from a small 34B to a C cup ideally, but I would really like to do this without pills (other than epo) and unfortunately I don't have much money at the moment.

A little about me incase it helps.. I am 20 and have always been slow to develop compared to everyone else who had boobs in secondary (high) school when I had a very flat chest. A few years ago I started taking EPO and after about 6 months to a year I noticed my breasts had grown a cup size.This could have been coincidental with me growing up but I stopped after that (busy life and bad memory!) and had no more growth.My breasts have always been fibrocystic and the epo really helped with that which is why i originally took it.My breasts are painful after massage but not in a good way like tingling or growing, but pain from the lumps, is this bad?

I am now ready to start NBE again and would really like some advice please,I am thinking I am going to try-

- EPO 3 x a day in pill form (1000 each)
- Fenugreek oil applied with almond oil to the breasts (don't know what quantity to try though?) once or twice a day.
- Breast massage like this - http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.co.uk/...-with.html

I would like to stay away from pills as i am on so many supplements and pills from my doctor I dont know how they would mix and also I am on birth control pills and don't want any interference with hormones or other things if it can be helped.

Please can anyone help me to know if this is a good start or if i should do anything else?? how long until I should feel results please?

Welcome positive . Just picked your thread up . Take your time rading. FAQ's . Loads of information there. .don't be afraid to ask question if you feel lost . Good luck on your journey . Just remeber , there are no miracles but long hard slog Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon