Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, I've just started and could use some help :)

I was hoping that some of you could offer tips regarding my routine.

I had my hormones and thyroid checked and everything came back normal, but my breasts look very underdeveloped. There's at least a cup size difference, neither has much breast tissue, and they appear mildly tuberous (they're really far apart, narrow, and pointy). I also have a lot of loose skin that I need to firm up.

My stats: 35.5-29-36, height: 5'2.5", weight: 126 lbs.

I started out by Noogling for about 3 weeks and massaging with vollufiline cream. I try to noogle my smaller breast at least two hours each day using cycles of 20 minutes of pressure then releasing for 2 minutes. I noogle the larger one for just 45 minutes (2 cycles).

I also do push-ups, butterfly presses, and weight lifting to build my chest muscles.

Supplements:
PM - 500 mg x morning and evening during follicular phase (only 1 this month)
calcium - 300 mg with each PM dose
hyaluronic acid - 500 mg X morning and evening
Prenatal vitamins in the morning
L-arganine -1000 mg in the morning
Fish oil - 1000 mg in the evening
Ginseng - 100 mg in the evening
PM cream massage x morning and evening

For my luteal phase, I plan to stop taking PM and begin taking fenugreek and massaging with flax seed oil instead.
I plan on also getting some MSM and vitamin C and adding that all month long.

I had a few questions:

I have borage oil capsules, should that be taken with PM or not?

If I continue PM during my follicular phase, should I also take it while I menstruate? I wasn't sure, so I began right after menstruation this month.

My testosterone was on the low end of normal -do I still need to incorporate an anti-androgen, like saw palmetto?

Also, does it matter when you take the supplements or in what order?

Thanks for reading and any suggestions you have. I just want to get the most out of my program (and do it safely). My boobs are in crisis Sad

You can take PM while you menstruate... I would just not recommend taking it within the first two days of your menstruation (Chiyomilk did this to avoid worsening cramping and to avoid overdosing).

If your testosterone is on the low end of normal, I would not bother with it at all. The point is not to completely get rid of testosterone, as it is a healthy balance that actually is the key to breast growth.

As for the borage oil with PM-- meh, it is fine. PM is a phytoestrogen, while borage oil merely raises aromatase. They will not interfere with one another. Check this out: http://beboard.proboards.com/thread/1051

There is no difference in what order you take of what you have listed above.

My breasts are shrinking and I'm not sure what to do.

I know it's most likely because I'm losing weight (I've lost 5 lbs since my first post), but is there anything anyone could suggest that might help me retain what little bit of boob I have? I've been noogling 2 hours each day and it hasn't helped.

Should I switch to bovine ovaries? Anyone, please help if you can Sad

That's a ton of phytoestrogen without anything to balance it out. A high dose internally with even more on top of that externally. Get some progesterone cream too and use it during luteal. Fenugreek doesn't really count, but you can use 2,000-25,000 mg all month to hugely amplify the effects of whatever else you already have (more => more). Especially since you have normal hormones and aren't missing anything even an FG-only program would be nice. Above ~6000 mg use sprouts or an extract: divide the mg by the X in an X:1 extract, 50% saponin is about 30:1. For PM, PC and FG increase gradually until you're used to it. If you run into trouble you might even need to reduce the PM since you've been using so much.

Some other minor things: 2000 IU vitamin D especially to counterbalance so much calcium, 4,000 mg or 1 tsp fish oil, 5,000 mg L-arginine to be significant or don't bother it's minor anyway or get it from meat & nuts, 3,000 mg MSM + a little fruit or multivite has enough vitamin C, ginseng is nice, no I don't think you need an anti-androgen, most of these stay in the body for several hours to weeks so you don't need to be precise about when you take them.

Hi there.
As far as what I have heard, it is very important to do only gentle weight lifting or exercise while on NBE. I was on a strict program with a company that had an expensive product. They forbid that one do any strenuous chest exercise or vigorous exercise in general, including serious aerobic routines (it would void the contract and warranty/guarantee because it cut down progress so much) When you talk about doing push-ups, I am thinking that can directly affect your program. The boob area needs to contain enough fat to grow on. I was recommended to only to light sets of wall push-ups. It sounds to me like you are exercising the chest muscles too much. Observe the natural chests of women who do any moderate to weight-heavy lifting past a certain point. You will see that the muscles flatten out often, unlike male muscles that bulk up. If you feel a burn when you are exercising, you are possibly majorly impacting/changing tissue in that area possibly. Tissue and fat you may need for NBE. I would recommend reducing your exercise unless your body natural shuffles fat easily to the breast tissue. I have a muscular frame. I have cut down exercise cause I get lazy, though I like exercise and because I need the extra fat for NBE. It usually goes to my bubble butt! Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon