Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE was wanting advice on what u guys think will work best for me

Hi I am completely new to NBE and have no idea what I should start with. I am 28 and have 3 kids and I am ok with the size of my breasts although I def would not mind going up another size or so....LOL. I am a 36c except after having kids my once perfect and perky breasts went down south and just aren't as full or perky as they used to be. What can I do to help with this?

I'm told that noogleberry or brava pumping works the most miracles for this, as well as massage. But especially the pumps.

Oh I recommend msm I've been taking 6-9g with 2-3g vitamin c and only after 2 weeks they feel firmer my skin is plumper nails are stronger and eyelashes longer I'm just taking this while I wait to start bo I also think massage with a good natural oil flaxseed or I use coconut with deep heat massage before showering that makes them tighter.
A pump would be a good option too and nbe supplements like pueraria mirifica could fill them up more too

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon