Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and I'm ready to go!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mayu and I'm actually quite excited to get going here. I'm a cosplayer, and a lesbian, and I LOVE boobs.

What I'm trying to do here as far as breast enhancement goes is to get my breasts much bigger and hopefully to get a natural cleavage for my cosplay. Also, as I mentioned above, I like girls, I am a girl, I like boobs, I can have boobs, so WHY NOT ;D

However, it might be hard for me to grow my breasts as I had/have hormonal imbalance and I still have very irregular periods. However, I am on vitex and omega fish oils so I'm thinking that might help it.

So if anyone wants to point me in the right direction, or just say hi, I'm happy. I'm open to trying lots of methods for breast enhancement you can throw them at me if you see me in the forums Tongue

Hi! Welcome to the forum and lots of luck growing your girls as big as you want. :-)

I just wanted to suggest that you start with massage, hypnosis and maybe pumping right away while you explore herbs etc (since you have a hormone imbalance).
I haven't taken any herbs but have grown about 4cm since the start of the year on massage, high protein diet, hypnosis and pumping. Good luck and be persistent!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon