Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sapien Medicine

I was browsing around YouTube and I somehow found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

I think you're supposed to listen to the whole thing twice a day, and eventually your breasts will grow.

Has anyone ever tried it? Any results? Positive or Negative?

Hi there. From what I have heard, it is recommended to used it along with Sapien Med's estrogen enhancing video. I heard it produces good results and even messaged with someone that it worked well for, I think. I wish I had internet at my flat! Good luck :]

Thank you very much for the information Char!

I've been combining hypnosis, Sapien Med, massage, and the rockmelon ringtone. Everytime I listen to these sorts of things, my breasts begin to tingle and ache. After massage, they feel much better as well. I think I'm getting started on the right track Blush
And good luck on your journey as well! Big Grin

I use it. It works. It's not much, not a dramatic improvement, but over time you can definitely notice the breasts getting plumper.

I listened to both the sapien breast enlargement one and the rockmelon ringtone but didn't feel anything on my breast. Why you guys all feel tingle or breast heavier but my breasts had no response at all?

I've listened to sapien med's breast enhancement and estrogen booster videos for a week, at least 2-3 times a day. I don't feel any strange sensation but i've read many positive comments so I hope it will help! I'll let you kow if something will happen...

I did those sounds for about my first 6 months and I have had great growth. I cannot say for a fact if it did a damn thing because I also massage, noogle and also did hypno, but it couldn't hurt!

I agree! There are also growth hormone and collagen booster videos, I think they could be helpful with the others

I have one question for those who find it works: did you just listen it online or did you download it first? Because one comment below the video said: "sapien med has stated it won't work if you download them...look at comments 7 months ago" but I cannot find that comment. There seems no difference for the sound if you play it online or if you listen it from the files you downloaded.

(15-02-2014, 09:37 PM)auybv Wrote:  I have one question for those who find it works: did you just listen it online or did you download it first? Because one comment below the video said: "sapien med has stated it won't work if you download them...look at comments 7 months ago" but I cannot find that comment. There seems no difference for the sound if you play it online or if you listen it from the files you downloaded.

Haha, they're probably saying it won't work if it's downloaded because they can't make any money that way! They use ads on their videos I believe before and after the vid. This is definitely for profit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon