Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About me, Intro, etc.

I stumbled on this site while looking up male pattern hair loss. I want to get my hair in check before I go further. I have every intention of transitioning but I want to at least make an attempt without prescription pills. I have always been told growing up "You should have been born a girl" I always felt like I am female. I started dressing around 8 years old. It never was just for fun, it felt normal. Real. Does that make sense? I'm 5'3" and now overweight but was in my best form 120lbs. I aim to get back to that weight and get some hair back before I see a therapist if it's possible. I'm steadily losing weight by eating less and better food. NO JUNK, and smaller portions.
I understand this is a breast enhancement forum, I was looking up hair stuff and came across Pueraria Mirifica for hair loss and saw this site. I'm not bald, just have a receding hairline and would like it to stop so I can can move forward. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Drinking a beer, smoking a clove, rockin my black lace leggings. Feelin good. loving life.

admin.... please delete all of this.... thank you.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon