Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what about essential oils?

Are there any essential oils that help with breast growth? My friend has been trying to get me to buy some from her and I was joking if any made your boobs grow.. then I got to thinking.. maybe some do!

(14-10-2013, 10:27 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  Are there any essential oils that help with breast growth? My friend has been trying to get me to buy some from her and I was joking if any made your boobs grow.. then I got to thinking.. maybe some do!

I have heard ylang ylang is a good one to try.

I add spearmint oil to mine. Not sure if it's contributing to my growth but I AM growing!

Lavender, fenugreek, nutmeg, fennel, licorice, anis anything warming or that increases circulation like clove, peppers or menthol.
It would be interesting to make a massage oil that smells good and works like as effective must not weird smell like muscle rub or flaxseed alone.

This has some interesting and ways to use oils for breast.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/270292...en/#page=1

My essential oils book says Clary Sage helps. The more I read about it, it seems to work to balance women's hormones. I'm waiting to take my next hormone test (in ~20 days) before I try anything that might mess with my hormones, I want a good baseline test before doing anything to re-align them.

Here's a link to the book I like:
http://www.amazon.com/Essentials-Contemporary-Therapeutic-Essential-Hardcover/dp/B0099WAY6A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381847791&sr=8-1&keywords=modern+essential+oils+4th+edition

Wow, all very good to know. I'm going to look more into them!

Also, my friend sells doTERRA. The Clary Sage is 48 dollars for 15 ml. Then you go on Amazon and can find other brands for 6 dollars or 10 dollars. Does anyone have insight on what brand to get?

(16-10-2013, 02:28 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  Also, my friend sells doTERRA. The Clary Sage is 48 dollars for 15 ml. Then you go on Amazon and can find other brands for 6 dollars or 10 dollars. Does anyone have insight on what brand to get?

I use Doterra so take my information with a grain of salt. However, here is what I know. Doterra is therapeutic grade essential oils which means they are super pure. Safe enough to drink even (yes, I put several in a capsule every morning and swallow them)! Most of the cheaper brands are full of fillers and will say "not for internal use" on them. Your skin absorbs everything so if it's not for internal use I hate to put it on my skin! Especially some of the ones from China have lead and such in them (I've heard this, need to confirm). I used to use Aveda oils which are slightly more expensive (though less than doterra) and the difference is ridiculous! You can smell the difference upon opening the bottles.

To make the doterra oils go further, you can cut it with Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO). mix the 2 together to dilute the essential oil but still get the benefits. Otherwise if you are using just the oil for massage it'll cost you a small fortune. The doterra FCO is super expensive. I got a bottle for free and compared it to the other bottle I bought and simply cannot tell a difference. So, I'd recommend splurging on the essential oils and saving on the FCO.

I hope this helps!

(16-10-2013, 02:28 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  Also, my friend sells doTERRA. The Clary Sage is 48 dollars for 15 ml. Then you go on Amazon and can find other brands for 6 dollars or 10 dollars. Does anyone have insight on what brand to get?

PS - you can find doterra oils on amazon for slightly cheaper then doterra folks sell them. I signed up with doterra just for the discounts and free items. I don't actually sell anything to anyone. I have on occasion ordered from Amazon though when I'm in a pinch and their prices are sometimes lower then straight from doterra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon