Poll: I have tried Hypnotic Body for breasts and... - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Had no growth,waste of money
100.00%
100.00%
It worked for me! (please comment)
0%
0%
Not tried it and/or wouldn't
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnotic Body.. ?? Is it genuine?

Smile 

Hi I hope this post doesn't offend anyone but I have looked around for reviews on hypnotic body breast enlargement but keep getting scripted or duplicate reviews that sound.. well, like an advertising ploy without any real results.

I found the layout of the site was similar to 'BoostYourBust' which also seemed to have scripted duplicate reviews make me thinking it was just a false claim.

I know that someone on here has an account for the company so please no comments from that person as it will be biased of course Rolleyes I am aware it has a money back guarantee but I have seen those before where people do NOT get their money back so I would rather do real research beforehand.

So has anyone tried this for real, that is not associated or paid to write good reviews for them? I would genuinely like to know if it works and how soon you saw results if any and what were those results? Is this the only process you did for NBE or did you do other methods alongside it?

Thanks so much, and again I hope this hasn't been offensive but I have lost my trust a little from seeing people try to make money out of innocent people wanting NBE results.

The money back guarantee says you have to return the CD pack. I, and like most people would, bought the download so couldn't see how I could get my money back.
I've tried Hypnotic Body, Blake Talks and subliminals without results, but other ladies have got results. If you read all the posts on hypnosis here, you'll probably agree they sound like honest reviews. Members here have posted about Hypnotic Body positively, so that's why I decided to try it.
I didn't want to try the herbal route, fearing I'd mess up my hormones, but I think that'll be next for me.

Yes people gives the positive reviews for the hypnotic body, but I have never tried it. My friend tried it and she got the good results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon