Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1 week in.. 'jiggly' breasts,,?

Question 

Ha ok I feel kind of odd asking this but since doing massage twice a day, fat transfer, a couple hypnosis things and taking evening primrose each day my boobs are more.. 'jiggly' but don't seem to have grown larger (not expecting them too after just a week,mind). What could this be?

even my husband seemed to be amused by them last night lol he couldn't stop playing with them watching them wobble about! It's strange,my breasts used to move a little when i would jump or something or run upstairs but honestly now from a little touch or when I am moving they move so much more freely on their own and jiggle ALOT! not in a flabby way so I guess they are just getting perkier,I expected them to be firmer but not jiggly?? - not that I mind.

Has anyone else had this? Please say yes or I just feel wierd! Tongue

**EDIT** They also feel very very tingly and hot today??! Never felt this before,is it good or bad??

I just LOVE the jiggly feeling! I mostly get it post-pumping. I've never had it naturally before so I have to admit that after pumping I bounce-walk and love feeling them jiggling about (both just on my chest and then I randomly grab them to feel them jiggle. Weird I know but I've never had boobs in my life so it's fun to pretend I have some for a little while a day). I attribute it to the swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon