Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone share their routine with me? One that they actually saw results with?

I've tried herbs and massaging them. While massaging them has made them fuller and rounder, I have yet to see real growth with it. I'm about an A cup and want to be a full C cup.

What have you seen success with? What has worked for you and how long did it take? Thank you.

If herbs didn't work try pueraria or bovine ovary you can't expect to get the same results as anyone else though my advice pick a method and start simple maybe pumping would help you since your responding to massage or massage with flaxseed or essential oils

Hi,

Flaxseed oil massaging works well on me... I've been taking flaxseed oil capsules and massaging with flaxseed oil everyday for 2 weeks and my girls started to look & feel fuller. I grew about 0.5 in from them so farSmile I havent tried anything hormonal yet, just for safety... Also cream with volufiline from isosensuals and Eveline sounds effective too, and I just ordered a bottle, havent started yet...

Good luck!

Gwen

I recommend checking out the "Personal Programs" section of the site. Many users have posted their programs along with pictures. There may get you better results then waiting for people to post, not to mention quicker. Also clicking on someone's username brings you to their profile. Many have posted their programs in their profile. Don't worry it's not snooping or anything like that.

The smaller you are the longer and harder it will be to make real breakthroughs. That does not mean it's impossible, just that much more difficult. So patience is the key. Buy a noogleberry. Save up your money if you must, but get your hands on one! They are life-changing in my opinion. A diet rich is healthy fats, proteins and good carbs to grow weight in the right spots. Keep up the massage, and add PM if you must add one herb. Hypnosis and binaural beats off of youtube.

And once again, like for all of us, TIME.

Smile Good luck. You will do well with the right attitude and patience. Tell yourself you WILL grow. There is no option.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon