Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SAW PALMETTO

hye... is saw palmetto safe for women? i was thinking on consuming fenugreek, milk thistle and saw palmetto to enhance my breast... and i was looking to buy themonline... but most of the saw palmetto that i found is for men... for example like the 21st century saw palmetto that i attached... i was thinking on buying the 21st century saw palmetto but if u see at the bottom of the bottle, it says "traditionally used to regulate urination & improve well being of men"... and i asked the seller if women can consume them and she said no... can someone please clarify it for me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As long as its only saw palmetto then its the same as any not everyone needs sp for breast growth though so if you try it start really slow.
I think the for men thing is similar to maca but that's a good supplement for both men and women its common in male enhancement pills though so that's why its sometimes advertised for men.

(17-10-2013, 01:42 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  As long as its only saw palmetto then its the same as any not everyone needs sp for breast growth though so if you try it start really slow.
I think the for men thing is similar to maca but that's a good supplement for both men and women its common in male enhancement pills though so that's why its sometimes advertised for men.

owh... so it's okay for me to consume it right? Big Grin

Yes!
Saw palmetto can be very good for women. It really helps my acne, even at a low dose, because it helps balance my female/male hormones. It can be good with toning of our lady parts, as far as I have heard and experienced. It is usually touted for men's prostate, but it has many benefits for the ladies, that is why, as you will notice in the forum here, lots of us have taken it with success. It even helped me when I had thyroid issues.
Good luck. If you read around more on the forum, it is quite obvious that it is fine for women to take, most of the time, I think. Of course, watch your body and probably, as Bonita said, just SP.
Good luck, then!

(18-10-2013, 09:03 AM)char Wrote:  Yes!
Saw palmetto can be very good for women. It really helps my acne, even at a low dose, because it helps balance my female/male hormones. It can be good with toning of our lady parts, as far as I have heard and experienced. It is usually touted for men's prostate, but it has many benefits for the ladies, that is why, as you will notice in the forum here, lots of us have taken it with success. It even helped me when I had thyroid issues.
Good luck. If you read around more on the forum, it is quite obvious that it is fine for women to take, most of the time, I think. Of course, watch your body and probably, as Bonita said, just SP.
Good luck, then!

thank you char! will definitely try SP after this Big GrinSmile

I have posted links giving scientific reasons Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon