Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red marks from Brava

I have almost finished my fourth week. In the first two weeks the red marks disappear within 2-3 hours, but now they are present throughout the day. This also happens to you? How can you mitigate them? I use aloe, and it helps to avoid having itching or irritation, but it does not eliminate the red marks.

As for the swelling, I am very satisfied: after 10 hours I can see my breasts much fuller than at the beginning. Smile

I hope someone can give me some advice for the red marks, because I go to the gym and when I take a shower it is embarrassing to show all those brands Sad

I have the same problem! And to make things worse, the skin between my breasts has developed an itchy red rash that makes wearing the domes uncomfortable. I'm going to try to see if I can find some silicone scar tape to see if that helps in the problem areas.

Even my skin between my breasts! It is very sore! Perhaps silicon scare tape is a good idea. We can try ....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon