Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what I started and how it felt

I have hair loss too and haven't found anything that will help.... guess that's why I had over 30 wigs... lol

lol. I'm not at that point yet. But, I can't say I haven't looked at human hair wigs. Wink

I believe the shen min dht blocker is going to be a comlete waste of time/money/effort.

zinc - I get from my multi
selenium - I get from my multi
sp - I bought so don't need
pumpkin seed - meh.. ?
he shou wu - ?
kudzu - is the male form of pueraria so could fight mirifica ?
soy - whatever... it's in everything now (like corn) lol Wink
tomato powder 2mg - who cares?

I will probably just stop taking this. The box says to use for a minimum of 3 to 4 months. I have noticed a slight loss in my hairline. Could just be my body getting used to the influx of stuff I'm throwing at it?

I started taking the SP and PM I bought AND rubbing the Rogaine foam in my head and had an absolutely horrible day today.... it was almost what I would imagine a steroid "ROID-RAGE" would be....

It was an all day completely angry day.... WTF???

Any ideas what may have caused this today, and nothing over the weekend when I started taking the SP, PM, Rogaine?

~Jenny

Looked up Rogaine and agressiveness and was amazed at what I found.

I stopped the Rogaine for now. Still had a roid rage kind of day today. Going to quit the rogaine for the time being because I really don't enjoy being angry at all and this has been the worst type of insane.

I have NEVER been this angry in my entire life. I am going to ask my friend for a prescription for finasteride instead. She works at a doctor's office, shouldn't be an issue.

Obviously I'm not worried about feminization and welcome it with wide open arms.... is there anything else I should consider?

The fastest route would be transplant. I'm just thinning on top and my hairline is no longer teen. I can deal with it but it is becoming more stressful and I don't like wigs.... eeek.

I do enjoy my penis and am basically asexual (just me and my pp and my feelings) no one knows me like I know me. I enjoy anal and can easily make myself cum from anal play alone. I have had girlfriends call me girly or say to me "you are such a fucking girl" because of my shaved body and painted toe nails. They all loved it.... mostly the women I play with have ALL been/or ARE bi-sexual. Yay me.... LOL!

**side note** I broke up with 1 of my girlfriends and kept her cutest clothes and 2 of her dildo's. Smile

I have never been with a guy, or a girl with a strap-on. YET!! My female playmates do find there way into my butt with their fingers and I love it sooo much. I find myself desiring it soooo much, especially lately. My thoughts are so crazy. My body is very sensitive to touch (always was), and I find myself really wanting to go down on a guy sooo bad. I won't go into graphic detail here but think.... trombone.... mmm.

I do understand this is an NBE site. Just sharing my feelings. I am taking quite a bit of different herbs and this is just how I feel/or have been feeling. If I make anyone feel uncomfortable that is NOT my intention. Sorry. Just sharing my story.

still taking the shen min dht blocker 2X/day
and now shen min advanced men's formula hair regrowth 2X/day
equate (one daily) multi vitamin - wal mart 1X/day
saw palmetto 320mg - target 2X/day
biotin 5000mcg 1X/day
fenugreek 610mg 2X/day
ainterol pm 500mg R1 2X/day

I have noticed some slight inner forearm hair growth near the inner wrist... mostly light hairs... also vellous (baby hair, I think) on my upper/outer bicep area... I never grew hair on my upper arms....

I shave my entire body normally and have also noticed my leg hair I haven't had to shave on over a week now but my chest hair grows faster than normal... any ideas?

~Jenny

Hi y'all. I feel for ya on the hair front. Have y'all tried ginger or cinnamon in your hair! It works wonders for everyone, helps clean the scalp, strengthen the follicles and stuff, and grow hair.
I just bought some powdered ginger from the dollar store, made a paste with water and rubbed it on the scalp. Amazing how a simple food can work. I even used it on my guy friends head. He enjoyed the scalp massage and the head that started to fuzz in within three days! I got the tip from a lady who had a bald three year old daughter. The kid's hair just refused to grow. It was after that pregnancy that her hair having been very full during pregnancy, fell out a lot as oft happens post-partum. Someone told her and her daughter had one inch of hair at the end of the week. She doesn't continue the treatment for either of them. But it is just food. Chemicals just don't cut the mustard sometimes.

GOod luck on luxurious locks.

I have peach-fuzz growing where I was previously slick... I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing but I DO appreciate tour response.

I started taking hormones recently. I feel like I have to explain the difference so any new people here can figure out what is right for them.

Herbals DO WORK!!!! Let me start there. Trial and error to see what is right for you. I took various herbals to block testosterone and PM on top of them to see how I felt and to see how it would work. After 3 months I noticed a major difference in my attitude, skin, AND my body. Your results will be different.

I will NOT tell you what I took. Even my posts don't tell all of what I took. PM is AMAZING!! I will say that much. I miss it.

I have to say that after 3 months of PM I grew buds, nipples were hyper sensative, super painful. So I stopped while I figured things out.

I've been taking doctor prescribed hormones for about 3 weeks now. I cleared my system before starting.

After 3 weeks of scripts I feel the same but slightly more painful/sensitive/WEAK. My right nipple is budding, left isn't yet. There is some body changes also. Belly fat shrinking FAST, Going to my chest and butt so far, but flabby. I still have to work out. I'm losing muscle mass and strength too. I work as a mechanic. I'm used to "man-handling" heavy stuff. Now, I'm lowering vehicles on my lift down to wheel height so I can sit down and use my legs/thighs to lift the wheels. My body is starting to get slimmer. I'm used to wearing large or extra large shirts. I can now wear a medium, but I won't because of boobs. Smile

Start slow, herbs work, be true to yourself.

Love Always,
Jenny

Left nipple starting to bud now (left, small marble.. right, big marble lol). Chest hurts. Happy, but painful. Smile
Although I'm no longer doing NBE, this is where I started my journey. Some of you have been amazing to me and I appreciate it.

Thank You All,
Jenny

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon