Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You dont have to spend fortune in Brava System, here is my progress by using...

So after reading posts here and doing some common sense and logic, I draw conclusion that we don't have to spend a fortune on the Brava system as other systems can easily to mimic what Brava offers.

I bought the brava a while ago but to find out it won't both fit in my small chest at once. I went back to use the therapy cups and doing a marathon wearing for 16 hours a day or even 3 days straight (of course few hours off during sleep to get my skin breathing). According to Accupuncturist, these cups supposed to draw blood circulation and fat to it so hopefully it works in a long run.

When I first started, I pumped 30-60 minutes so there was no visible improvement. If I wore 5-6 hrs, it got swollen big but then deflated rather quickly. Tried BO, other herbals which made me more emotional and messed up my menses.

So here is what I did, I put these cups on, let it suct to the max pressure. I then put on the sport bra (smallest size and the one is non stretchy). I also tape around the airlock push in tip so it don't look to pointy. I next put on stripped shirt to hide these huge domes underneath. I have tried to mow the yard, playing piano, practice violin while I had these on and yet, it did not loose suction much at all. When I was at work, I bring in these hand tube pump so when it loose suction I pumped it up again. I work in the clean room but now due to the doctor order I don't have to go in but office desk so this process seems work well for me.

Note: When I first start in March, I lost 25 lbs since the accident and surgeries in late last year so you can see I have virtually nothing left. With this marathon wearing, I force my breast to swell and grow tissues when I gain more weigh along...

I dont massage, I take only UB, amino acid liquid, IGF and Titan Tunic stuf during 7-12, the rest just PC when I got cramps.

I think skinny people can definitely gain breast tissues for a small price (not with Brava). These 2nd set pic are the one I had wear marathon since Sept 24 up to 1 day ago (of course, now and then I had it remove to go out and about for 10 hrs).

My bra is now more fill up. I am happier that I don't depending on herbals much any more... Happy to share you guys the pictures.

Cheers,
-V

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! Brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing! Those are nice big boobies.

Do the suction cups come in sizes? Also, do your breasts "deflate" if you dont pump for a long time? Just wondering...

Hi sorry if I'm being stupid but I'm a bit confused at what you brought and what you did. What is the exact thing I need to buy and how should I use it. Therapy for your help Smile how long have you been using it? How many hours a day? And what are the results you've seen so far how much have you grown? The pictures look really good!

(21-10-2013, 08:37 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  Hi sorry if I'm being stupid but I'm a bit confused at what you brought and what you did. What is the exact thing I need to buy and how should I use it. Therapy for your help Smile how long have you been using it? How many hours a day? And what are the results you've seen so far how much have you grown? The pictures look really good!

Search my previous posts in this Pump & Suction Device section for how to buy the Therapy Cups at Amazon and imitate my approach with hand pump. They do come with SM, MED, LG.

After lost 25 lbs I was size A I went to nothing as you already know, if you loose weight, the butt & Breast will go first and then when you gain weight, ur belly most got it first.

Anyway after trying PM, and then herbals combination with BO, I got worsen on acnes and emotion surprises (which I hate it) for 6+ months and yet gain nothing. Knowing my body and past history, I don't easily gain weight so I think the only way for me to do it have to be through suction. As we all know, Brava requires you have to wear the domes for a min of 14 hrs and at least 14 weeks straight to see any size changed. So knowing that, I apply to the therapy cups whose allow you to change whatever pressure you want your breasts to endure. If you use a lower pressure (less fill up the cup), when you remove it, your boobies will be a lot soft, tender with a smaller swollen while with the higher pressure, boobies will be hard to touch but 3-4 cups bigger.

I wear 4-5 days a week for 14+ hrs per day since Sept 24 and yes, my boobies is improved. It is no longer just 2 nipples sticking out with little tissue base. I can tell you that this cheap Brava version does work.

I attach a pix I took last night after 10 hrs removed from the Dome (as I was travelling to another city). See, it is still a nice A cup instead what I had in March or even in August (the first pix to compare).

-V

PS: I forgot to mention, Missed Miss had commented in my previous post regarding about this therapy on using the regular bra, I would not recommend it. Nowaday bra is half cup style and it won't hold the domes for you. Use the Sport Bra which it is pretty tight enough to keep domes intact. Wear stripped shirts to give some eye illusion to hide the domes underneath if you decide to wear at work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi thank you for your very informative reply I really appreciate it. Did the chips enlarge your nipples? I don't really want that. Also, have the results of the enlargement stayed or does it tend to go down after a few hours? [/align]

Cancerstrikes,

Thanks for answering. I've seen this done before on someone's back and sometimes it draws blood.

Will it draw blood from breasts?

I saw this one on aliexpress and nearer to me since im in Southeast Asia

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-ship...96547.html

(23-10-2013, 08:38 AM)Koko Wrote:  Cancerstrikes,

Thanks for answering. I've seen this done before on someone's back and sometimes it draws blood.

Will it draw blood from breasts?

I saw this one on aliexpress and nearer to me since im in Southeast Asia

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-ship...96547.html

No it does not draw blood even if you put too much pressure in. And Yet this link of yours is not what I recommend to buy at all, please read my previous thread again for the proper link to buy....

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16326

-v

(23-10-2013, 12:02 AM)MissT22 Wrote:  Hi thank you for your very informative reply I really appreciate it. Did the chips enlarge your nipples? I don't really want that. Also, have the results of the enlargement stayed or does it tend to go down after a few hours? [/align]

Yes, your nipples will be enlarge when you force your boobies tissues to swell. However, once deflated, your nipples will be back to your previous normal size.

Since I try to mimic the Brava system, I have to wear these for at least 16 hrs a day for straight 14 weeks or more, therefore, I haven't let it out for 6hrs or less... This Monday was the only day I left for 10 hrs after removing the domes (see the pix) and you can see, the stayed swelling was very decent from where I had virtually nothing.

-V

I actually live in the UK so am unable to get the same things as you. Could you please send me a link of things I can buy in the UK I would really appreciate it Smile

(20-10-2013, 10:38 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  So after reading posts here and doing some common sense and logic, I draw conclusion that we don't have to spend a fortune on the Brava system as other systems can easily to mimic what Brava offers.

I bought the brava a while ago but to find out it won't both fit in my small chest at once. I went back to use the therapy cups and doing a marathon wearing for 16 hours a day or even 3 days straight (of course few hours off during sleep to get my skin breathing). According to Accupuncturist, these cups supposed to draw blood circulation and fat to it so hopefully it works in a long run.

When I first started, I pumped 30-60 minutes so there was no visible improvement. If I wore 5-6 hrs, it got swollen big but then deflated rather quickly. Tried BO, other herbals which made me more emotional and messed up my menses.

So here is what I did, I put these cups on, let it suct to the max pressure. I then put on the sport bra (smallest size and the one is non stretchy). I also tape around the airlock push in tip so it don't look to pointy. I next put on stripped shirt to hide these huge domes underneath. I have tried to mow the yard, playing piano, practice violin while I had these on and yet, it did not loose suction much at all. When I was at work, I bring in these hand tube pump so when it loose suction I pumped it up again. I work in the clean room but now due to the doctor order I don't have to go in but office desk so this process seems work well for me.

Note: When I first start in March, I lost 25 lbs since the accident and surgeries in late last year so you can see I have virtually nothing left. With this marathon wearing, I force my breast to swell and grow tissues when I gain more weigh along...

I dont massage, I take only UB, amino acid liquid, IGF and Titan Tunic stuf during 7-12, the rest just PC when I got cramps.

I think skinny people can definitely gain breast tissues for a small price (not with Brava). These 2nd set pic are the one I had wear marathon since Sept 24 up to 1 day ago (of course, now and then I had it remove to go out and about for 10 hrs).

My bra is now more fill up. I am happier that I don't depending on herbals much any more... Happy to share you guys the pictures.

Cheers,
-V
Wow, cancerstrikes, you have some really great swelling there. I know you mentioned you lost almost everything after your accident. If you don't mind my asking, what size were you before the accident? Just wondering if you have a lot of tissue to work with? Have you tried noogleberry? It's a much cheaper alternative to brava but honestly I don't know if it's very effective. I've been using it since January and am still an A cup although I'm pretty sure I was an AA before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon