Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Being lonely After NBE ?

Thanks for all the help and support Smile i have found the past 12 months especially hard and very lonely Sad i have just set up a facebook page if anyone wants to add me my email address is cherylann.weedon@facebook.com, i will not accept people who i have not spoke with on here or have at least have 50 posts on here Sad just genuine people please Smile sent me a msg with the request so i know who you are Smile I look forward to making some new friends Smile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

All, on December 21, 2013 I created a new thread called Mind & Body. The purpose of that Thread is exactly as it says, the connection between mind and body. I am using the power of words to lift our spirits. There is no single day I do not ponder on some words of wisdom. I literally cannot live without words. So, please, visit that thread when you need a lift. You be amazed of its power to lift you up. We all need help, as we all are spiritual beings. Love you all, POM
P.S.(that thread is for all of us, so please, post your words of wisdom too. Please, share, it will come back to you many folds.)

Maybe we can set up a chat room for members only where we can all sort of meet up for chats .
Ages ago I belonged to chatroom on MSN and we would meet up at various destinations as people were from all over uk . I made lot of friends and I am still in touch with many of them.
We had even people from usa / canada meet us up on there visit here Smile

I am very pleased with our communication tools here in this forum. Specially if you want a private message, then use PM. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon