Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

had depo injection 4 days ago

Thumbs Up 

already have noticed a little filling out Smile and my ainterol pm is coming in the mail soon along with my flax seed oil, noogleberry and the rest of the vitamins herbs and bo ive ordered along with deep heap. wish me luck! xx

(22-10-2013, 11:34 AM)Bridgetjane Wrote:  already have noticed a little filling out Smile and my ainterol pm is coming in the mail soon along with my flax seed oil, noogleberry and the rest of the vitamins herbs and bo ive ordered along with deep heat. wish me luck! xx

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Heal...ow/1676440

Hey hun, good luck with it. While some have great success, others dont. I hope you have done a panel to confirm this is what you need. If not, you are def risking.
It can take up to 6 months for depo to leave your body.

Yes take a look at my first program on here I grew so well with just that and pm, so are you taking herbs bo and pueraria? all at the same time because I think you'll overload and probably have less growth bo is probably not good on depo either.
Maybe like Tibetan said take a hormone test and only supplement what your low on or start with one nbe method herbs or pueraria I think you would get much better results and add the rest when you need them?
Rainbow 

Thankyou! Big Grin
and Ah I'm low on all lady hormones (including progesterone) so the shots working well, Im not bleeding on it reading all the horror stories of others. but I am lactating? which scared me but I've had my period but I will take a test just to make sure.
And may I ask why you shouldnt use BO with Depo? Just out of curiosity
thanks guys Smile

[quote='Bridgetjane' pid='87649' dateline='1383104568']
Thankyou! Big Grin
and Ah I'm low on all lady hormones (including progesterone) so the shots working well, Im not bleeding on it reading all the horror stories of others. but I am lactating? which scared me but I've had my period but I will take a test just to make sure.
thanks guys Smile

You should read the forums more. Bo is stimulatory and very strong. Its not like herbs. And you are already on depo. That's possible overkill. But its your body Do what you think you should. Depo is only supplemental. You need to address the real issue why you are low on all hormones.

You may have permanent results or be one of those that "grow" while its in your system. Once depo leaves your system, you'll deflate as your system couldn't recover fast enough.

Is nbe the only reason for getting the shot? Or are you needing BC benefits?

Good luck with it.

When I had the depo shot 10 years ago was when my body was at its best and most proportioned- slimmer hips, bigger boobs. I hope it works out the same for you! Funny how I didn't notice the correlation until recently.

(30-10-2013, 04:42 AM)Bridgetjane Wrote:  Thankyou! Big Grin
thanks guys Smile
Because with bo you shouldn't take birth control with and you already have your body full up of progesterone from depo bo increases progesterone too all you need to add is something estrogenic - you said pueraria that should work.
I really don't recommend overloading yourself with anything else hormonal possibly something for prolactin if nothing happens without as you said you already have swelling with one thing less is definitely more normally you'll only stall yourself end up with no growth and bad hormone imbalances just adding every method of nbe together won't give better results just problems I know it might be frustrating taking things slow but when I had a simple program it was very fast so there's nothing better about over complicating.
Best of luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon