Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Program - teen? doubts?

Thumbs Down 

Hi guys! I'm 16 and I know that's a little young to be here but I'm a 30A and my boobies have BARELY grown since my period came in when I was 13. My mom has a 32B and the women in my dad's part of the family have mostly an A/B cup too.
I don't really know why I'm not growing. Anyway I'm relying mostly on massages rather than a lot of herbs.

I'm 5'2 and I weigh about 110 pounds. I've been pretty skinny my whole life but I got slightly heavier when I started track & field.

Here's my programme, I'd appreciate it if you helped me out a little. My goal is to be a full 32B or even a C if that's possible. (I can dream-) I was just wondering whether there is anything i could do to possibly speed up my pubes, or this growing process.

Morning:
-Dong Quai + Fennel
-Fish oil
-20-50 push-ups
-Flaxseed oil breast massage (5-15min)
-Protein shake (post-workout)

Afternoon
-Soy milk with lunch
-Multivitamin

Evening
-Chicken feet soup with dinner
-ginseng tea

Before bed
-push-ups
-5-15 min breast massage
-fenugreek

Please tell me if there's anything to include or what I should/should not do and what would be detrimental to my health etc. thank youuu all SmileSmile have a great day! Good luck to everyone!

You only started your period 3years ago its not a good time for you to take any herbs they probably will only make it worse bovine ovary is OK it was made for teens with problem developing breast but you should try only massage exercise and a healthy diet first.

Bonita, we're not doctors and I know you are just trying to help. But considering that she is only 3 years into her menses, though BO can be technically taken by teens who are clinically diagnosed with hormonal issues, we don't know her hormone history. BO contains trace amounts of androgens, lets not forget.

We have to consider if her issue is even an issue first and if so, does she have androgens preventing her from developing correctly?

She is an anxious teen wanting some boobs, remember what it was like when we were teens. The pressure is all we feel and we think something is wrong with us. Now if she is missing her menses often, then she has an issue. But if shes getting her menses on time every month, I wouldn't dare touch it.

If she takes BO, and is androgen dominant, she'd be predisposed to weight gain and fat distribution in the wrong areas, not to mention acne. With BO, you generally take some extra protein.

Oh I read on bountiful breast anyone can use it even teens who have had there periods a couple years?
But yh still no herbs maybe talk to your doctor about a hormone test and do your plan without herbs for now would be best.

Well, I used to think it was okay to recommend it too, because of hearing the same thing, until I saw some testimonials of women having ovarian-like cysts from it. One woman ended up in the hospital. You can read her testimonial on Amazon. She was an adult woman who just took the pills at a regular dose. A healthy individual would probably be a better candidate for BO than one who is suffering from pcos or androgen dominance.

She is still in puberty and if anything were to happen, she should be able to have a doc on stand by. Many have their cycles mess up at first. I'd hate to think we are the only ones who'd be guiding her.

To OP, I think you should talk with your mom and doc about your hormones, they should be supportive and understanding. Same thing if you just want boobs, if you cant talk to her about nbe, than you probably shouldn't even be thinking about it right now.Smile

Enjoy being a kid. You can easily look into it during the summer before college. Get your job and doctor together for some tests and go for it full on then. You have to remember, herbals are far less potent than your real hormones!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon