Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about the Noogleberry

Hi all

I wonder if anyone might be able to kindly answer a few questions I have about the noogleberry in regard to my own experience with it?

I've been using the NB for a few weeks and have just started to experience slight swelling. This goes away after about half an hour to an hour (occasionally after two hours). I've heard that after some weeks you can expect to get swelling that lasts up to 12 hours. I wonder whether the fact my swelling goes down so quickly, rather than lasts for several hours (e.g. 12), as other women are said to experience, is an indication that my breasts will not respond to the noogleberry? On the contrary, do you think, with continued and dedicated use, this swelling will gradually last for greater lengths of time? I plan to do 1 to 1.5 hrs of pump and release (repeatedly pumping up and releasing straight away) every afternoon, and half an hour to 1 hr of pump and hold every night (late).

Before I begin a pumping session my breasts barely fill half the domes. As I pump (doing pump and release - repeatedly pumping up as much as I can and then releasing straightaway) they gradually rise over time in the domes until my nipples eventually reach the tops. It originally took me around half an hour for my breasts to fill the domes (by fill I mean the nipples reaching the tops and the lower halves of my breasts filling out the lower halves of the domes). The time it takes me to achieve this has gradually become less - it's now taking me between 3 to 10 minutes. However, despite this increasing reduction in time, I'm experiencing no increase in the amount swelling I have after removing the domes. Do you think the continued reduction in time is an indication that my breasts are starting to respond more to the pumping and that I should eventually expect to see a greater amount of swelling after I remove the domes? The swelling I presently experience when removing the domes is very slight - more like a feeling of greater heaviness. Despite being able to pump until my breasts fill the domes, they return to a size that barely fills half of them after I release suction. However, during my pumping sessions my nipples are reaching the tops to the point where I'm unable to pump up any further because they are blocking the opening to the tubes and thus preventing further suction. I wonder for this reason whether I should perhaps order the next dome size up? Do noogleberry users usually increase their dome size when their breasts hold longterm swelling that is enough to fill the entire domes from the outset (i.e. before starting a pumping session), or just when they are able to temporarily fill a dome during a pumping session as is the case for me?

If any NB user might be able to answer my questions I'd be greatly appreciative and encouraged!

Thank you Smile

I'm gonna have to say that you're ready for the next size up![/align]

(23-10-2013, 09:19 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I'm gonna have to say that you're ready for the next size up![/align]

This is uplifting news, thank you! Smile But do you really think so, given that my breasts barely fill half the domes before I start pumping and that I barely experience any post-suction swelling, and that that I do is very short lived? Do you think the swelling will last longer over time?

If you're filling the domes I'd say it's time. That's when everyone seems to move to the next one. It's up to you though I guess.

(23-10-2013, 10:40 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  If you're filling the domes I'd say it's time. That's when everyone seems to move to the next one. It's up to you though I guess.

Thank you very much for your advice. I'll be visiting the NB site then! I was indeed wondering if, by reaching the maximum capacity of the domes and thus preventing further pumping, I'm stopping any greater size increase that there could possibly already be potential for. It would do no harm to get the next size, and it's certainly an encouraging step for me. How long did it take you to get swelling, and did it initially go down quickly?

(24-10-2013, 12:01 AM)Maple Wrote:  
(23-10-2013, 10:40 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  If you're filling the domes I'd say it's time. That's when everyone seems to move to the next one. It's up to you though I guess.

Thank you very much for your advice. I'll be visiting the NB site then! I was indeed wondering if, by reaching the maximum capacity of the domes and thus preventing further pumping, I'm stopping any greater size increase that there could possibly already be potential for. It would do no harm to get the next size, and it's certainly an encouraging step for me. How long did it take you to get swelling, and did it initially go down quickly?

I am not a noogleberry pro so I don't know anything for a fact but I would imagine you cannot grow any further if you've reached the full cup. Just make sure you include a ton of massage with the noogling to help not stretch out the skin.

I've been pumping for years and I can't get the slewing to last 12 hours.... of coarse I don't care about short term effects.... I'm looking for long term growth..

I use the NB and moved through domes very fast. I don't fill to the end I just go by the diametric increase. I get amazing swelling but it doesn't stick around longer than 30 mins. It used to last a few hours when I first started and gradually lessened. I pump and hold for about 15 min then release and repeat. I use flaxseed oil to pump with then rub in after and have foam rings too.

Thank you for your heartening replies!

(25-10-2013, 09:34 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I use the NB and moved through domes very fast. I don't fill to the end I just go by the diametric increase. I get amazing swelling but it doesn't stick around longer than 30 mins. It used to last a few hours when I first started and gradually lessened. I pump and hold for about 15 min then release and repeat. I use flaxseed oil to pump with then rub in after and have foam rings too.

I'm really glad to meet someone experiencing the same - my swelling only lasts about this time. I wonder if you have had any permanent growth come from the swelling despite it always disappearing so rapidly? It was my understanding that swelling must be maintained for most hours of the day for it to become permanent? If you've experienced growth, how long did it take to first occur? And also did the diametric increase actually indicate growth, or perhaps an increase in elasticity?

(25-10-2013, 09:15 PM)karren Wrote:  I've been pumping for years and I can't get the slewing to last 12 hours.... of coarse I don't care about short term effects.... I'm looking for long term growth..

Is the trick for achieving growth to keep swelling maintained for as much of the day as possible by repeating pumping whenever it goes down? I've been taking herbs and PM along with using the Noogleberry, but I don't feel they're doing anything. The only encouragement that my breasts may grow is the swelling I have after pumping. I wonder if and how and when this swelling itself might transfer to real growth?
I know from another thread that you've had excellent results from the Noogleberry, Karen - you're a big inspiration to me on here!

(28-10-2013, 01:14 PM)Maple Wrote:  Thank you for your heartening replies!

(25-10-2013, 09:34 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I use the NB and moved through domes very fast. I don't fill to the end I just go by the diametric increase. I get amazing swelling but it doesn't stick around longer than 30 mins. It used to last a few hours when I first started and gradually lessened. I pump and hold for about 15 min then release and repeat. I use flaxseed oil to pump with then rub in after and have foam rings too.

I'm really glad to meet someone experiencing the same - my swelling only lasts about this time. I wonder if you have had any permanent growth come from the swelling despite it always disappearing so rapidly? It was my understanding that swelling must be maintained for most hours of the day for it to become permanent? If you've experienced growth, how long did it take to first occur? And also did the diametric increase actually indicate growth, or perhaps an increase in elasticity?

(25-10-2013, 09:15 PM)karren Wrote:  I've been pumping for years and I can't get the slewing to last 12 hours.... of coarse I don't care about short term effects.... I'm looking for long term growth..

Is the trick for achieving growth to keep swelling maintained for as much of the day as possible by repeating pumping whenever it goes down? I've been taking herbs and PM along with using the Noogleberry, but I don't feel they're doing anything. The only encouragement that my breasts may grow is the swelling I have after pumping. I wonder if and how and when this swelling itself might transfer to real growth?
I know from another thread that you've had excellent results from the Noogleberry, Karren - you're a big inspiration to me on here!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon