Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my estrogen dominance overcoming program (starting 30AAA completely flat)

(19-12-2013, 06:03 PM)peggy Wrote:  That's great with the heater, so you can massage again. Smile

What is the problem with the Noogleberry? Is it at customs? Do they want any invoice from you?

yes peggy it's at customs , unfortunately noogleberry shipped it to me by the local postal service which is too bad, when my local postal service received it they told me that they need a medical report about it Dodgy strange yah , i'm trying to make them just return it back and i'll order it the next time by a good courier that can manage things at customs like Aramex or UPS, but i'm facing a difficulty to make my local postal service return it back , Sad and i'm about to just give up from them and forget about the money i spent on it and order new one .

i'm thinking seriously to do that now and ask noogleberry if the old device being delivered to them at any time in the future can they just give me my money back ? .

oh my goodness Sad
the difference i've between the band size and bust size is less than 0 Sad

how can i know now my cup size according to this video ? Huh

my measurements without wearing a bra is :

under my bust : 29.90 inch
on my fullest part of my bust : 31.40 inch

according to this video my band size is 33-34

but what's my cup size ???? Huh

they take the difference between the bust measurements ( which is 31.40 inch in my case ) and the band size ( which is 34 in m case )
so this makes it like this ;
31.40 - 34 = ??? Huh
equal what Huh

Usually adding inches to your band is wrong. The best way to do it is to try on bras starting with the same number as your band (~30 in your case). If I were you, I'd try As and Bs and adjust as necessary in both band and cup. Make sure that the band is quite snug--you should only be able to fit two or three fingers comfortably under it. The edges of your cup should lie flat against your chest after you've scooped all your breast tissue into the cups.

(21-12-2013, 06:46 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Usually adding inches to your band is wrong. The best way to do it is to try on bras starting with the same number as your band (~30 in your case). If I were you, I'd try As and Bs and adjust as necessary in both band and cup. Make sure that the band is quite snug--you should only be able to fit two or three fingers comfortably under it. The edges of your cup should lie flat against your chest after you've scooped all your breast tissue into the cups.

thanks prettylily , but i'm already fitting well to 34 or 36 band size ,
the thing that confusing me is the cup size , i think like this my cup size is AAA not even AA

(12-11-2013, 10:26 PM)CHDchest Wrote:  There is a user on youtube called SapienMed who does binaural beats to increase hormone levels:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g
There are also others specifically for progesterone and HGH:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz6SyBT2R7s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF1inmW3BgM
This is one of my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fKJt9MviM

Good luck!

i loved them CHDchest Big Grin they took no time Smile

(19-12-2013, 08:35 PM)lora Wrote:  yes peggy it's at customs , unfortunately noogleberry shipped it to me by the local postal service which is too bad, when my local postal service received it they told me that they need a medical report about it Dodgy strange yah , i'm trying to make them just return it back and i'll order it the next time by a good courier that can manage things at customs like Aramex or UPS, but i'm facing a difficulty to make my local postal service return it back , Sad and i'm about to just give up from them and forget about the money i spent on it and order new one .

i'm thinking seriously to do that now and ask noogleberry if the old device being delivered to them at any time in the future can they just give me my money back ? .

That's really bad that customs doesn't return the pump to England. Sad Yes, try to contact Noogleberry and ask them what to do. I am sure they can help you. Hopefully you will receive a new pump with a courier like Fedex or UPS.

Since you have seen the pictures of my breasts in my thread, would you say that your breasts are smaller? The difference between my under breast measurement and my breast measurement (on the nipples) is 2 inches. That's also almost flat. Sad

(21-12-2013, 11:57 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(19-12-2013, 08:35 PM)lora Wrote:  yes peggy it's at customs , unfortunately noogleberry shipped it to me by the local postal service which is too bad, when my local postal service received it they told me that they need a medical report about it Dodgy strange yah , i'm trying to make them just return it back and i'll order it the next time by a good courier that can manage things at customs like Aramex or UPS, but i'm facing a difficulty to make my local postal service return it back , Sad and i'm about to just give up from them and forget about the money i spent on it and order new one .

That's really bad that customs doesn't return the pump to England. Sad Yes, try to contact Noogleberry and ask them what to do. I am sure they can help you. Hopefully you will receive a new pump with a courier like Fedex or UPS.

Since you have seen the pictures of my breasts in my thread, would you say that your breasts are smaller? The difference between my under breast measurement and my breast measurement (on the nipples) is 2 inches. That's also almost flat. Sad

no honey don't be upset , you are much better than me, my breast just rise 1.5 inch although i've wider chest than you (34) and this makes your current size is much better than me , i wish i could show you mine but i confirm to you that my breast is much more flat than you .

but from your pic i'd say you aren't 30 A, i think your chest is wide too , so try the video i shared to make sure what's actually your band size . Smile
i think you are 32A or 34A
and mine is 34AAA or 34AA

Yes my chest / back is also quite wide and now I noticed that I made a mistake in the calculation. I wear 75 A as bra size and I thought 75 A would be the same as 30 A, but it is not. Actually 75 A is the same like 34 A.
Those US sizes confused me. Going to watch the videos later. Smile

I watched it now. As per the video my band size is 32 and not 34. So you are right, I am either 32 A or 34 A. Tongue
As per your measurements (1.5 inches difference) you are also A and not AA or AAA.

(22-12-2013, 02:52 PM)peggy Wrote:  I watched it now. As per the video my band size is 32 and not 34. So you are right, I am either 32 A or 34 A. Tongue
As per your measurements (1.5 inches difference) you are also A and not AA or AAA.

according to this video i'm not even AA as they took the difference between band size and bust size after adding 3 to the band size and that makes it like that,
my bust size 31.40 minus my band size (after adding 3 ) 34 = and this makes the difference less than zero which means i'm not even reaching AA Sad

but without adding those 3 the difference is 1.5 inch .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon