Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and could use encouragement!

Hello lovelies!

I'm 32, 5' 5" 120lbs and have fluctuated between an AA to A cup my whole life. I started NBE nearly 4 weeks ago, after stumbling on a blog post about female deer massage. I've been doing the massage 15 minutes twice a day religiously since then, and incorporated some herbs as well:

~1/2 tsp of ground fenugreek seeds
1/4 teaspoon of turmeric (anti-inflammatory and I read it can raise HGH)
~ 1 dropper of red clover on day 1-14 of cycle
progesterone cream on day 15-28 (I've just started a few days ago)
some GABA and Glutamine to raise HGH

I also do chest exercises (push ups, chest fly) and that really helps push them forward.

It's been kind of up and down. Some days they look SO full and they feel very tight in my bra, and then they'll deflate somewhat. I know that they've grown a bit though, because one bandeau style bra I have used to squash me nearly flat, and now not nearly so much. I couldn't tell anything from pictures tho. Sad I'm also finding it harder to do the massage- I just get fatigued so quickly now!
But I want to continue until I see real results- I would really love some encouragement to keep it up! This forum has been a huge help for information already- and seeing the growth others have had makes me very hopeful. I would love to be a full B cup- and as long as I'm dreaming, maybe even a C cup. :p I just think it would make my body more proportioned and womanly (I've got nice hips already!).

If anyone has any suggestions too, I'm all ears!

Thank you!

(25-10-2013, 04:46 PM)Mako Wrote:  Hello lovelies!

I'm 32, 5' 5" 120lbs and have fluctuated between an AA to A cup my whole life. I started NBE nearly 4 weeks ago, after stumbling on a blog post about female deer massage. I've been doing the massage 15 minutes twice a day religiously since then, and incorporated some herbs as well:

~1/2 tsp of ground fenugreek seeds
1/4 teaspoon of turmeric (anti-inflammatory and I read it can raise HGH)
~ 1 dropper of red clover on day 1-14 of cycle
progesterone cream on day 15-28 (I've just started a few days ago)
some GABA and Glutamine to raise HGH

I also do chest exercises (push ups, chest fly) and that really helps push them forward.

It's been kind of up and down. Some days they look SO full and they feel very tight in my bra, and then they'll deflate somewhat. I know that they've grown a bit though, because one bandeau style bra I have used to squash me nearly flat, and now not nearly so much. I couldn't tell anything from pictures tho. Sad I'm also finding it harder to do the massage- I just get fatigued so quickly now!
But I want to continue until I see real results- I would really love some encouragement to keep it up! This forum has been a huge help for information already- and seeing the growth others have had makes me very hopeful. I would love to be a full B cup- and as long as I'm dreaming, maybe even a C cup. :p I just think it would make my body more proportioned and womanly (I've got nice hips already!).

If anyone has any suggestions too, I'm all ears!

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!! :-)
I hope you get what you want out of this (and the same goes for me, too!). Keep us posted on your progress. Sounds like you've got a nice head start!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Thank you Missed Miss! Big Grin It's very appreciated!
I'm feeling fuller today- I think making sure I eat enough is another key part of it. The progesterone cream especially seems to make me lose weight if I'm not careful. But the red clover makes me gain weight- and cellulite Angry - so I'm not sure I'll keep up with it.

(26-10-2013, 04:31 PM)Mako Wrote:  Thank you Missed Miss! Big Grin It's very appreciated!
I'm feeling fuller today- I think making sure I eat enough is another key part of it. The progesterone cream especially seems to make me lose weight if I'm not careful. But the red clover makes me gain weight- and cellulite Angry - so I'm not sure I'll keep up with it.

I can't speak from experience on this, but I hear the clover does nothing.

(26-10-2013, 08:34 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-10-2013, 04:31 PM)Mako Wrote:  Thank you Missed Miss! Big Grin It's very appreciated!

I can't speak from experience on this, but I hear the clover does nothing.

Really? I was reading that it was the most effective after PM. I didn't find I had much growth with it, but once I stopped, they got bigger. I don't know if that's an effect of the cycling, or if it shows I don't need it.

I hope you find what are you looking for. Smile Go get ti girl Wink

(31-10-2013, 03:23 PM)Tenbris Wrote:  I hope you find what are you looking for. Smile Go get ti girl Wink

Thank you Tenbris! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon