Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Littlekitty's program

Well, I'm at least glad I made you happy! I'm pretty SURE there's a pair of D's in each of us!!

Week 3 update:
So it has been a week of really sore boobies but not much change I don't think...
My weight was back down to 101lbs last night despite really trying to increase what I eat which sucks!
I have really ramped up the massage probably to the point of being a little massage crazy lol. I did break down and get some flaxseed oil which I think makes me smell like dinner cooking but no one seems to notice. The bf even told me I smelled good the other night so what do I know lol. In addition it seems like the oil is giving some improvement in my stretchmarks :-)
I got my MSM too but went with the pills this time because choking down the powder is too much for me. I'm taking 4 1000 mg caps a day of that.
New pics from today attached. I know pics every week is kinda a lot but I want to be able to have them to look back when my rack gets huge lol! Really though this is a good place to save them. If my bf were to find me keeping pics of my boobs on my phone I'd have some explaining to do!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 4 update:
Busy week! Unfortunately a little stressful at home which I know doesn't help so I'm trying my best to work through that. Worst part of that is when I stress I don't eat so the other night I was down to 99lbs not good! I've got to find a way to put on some weight.
Got my PM and started that Mon. My current up to date program is:
1 Ainterol PM before bed with yogurt
1 750mg Gaba at night
1 500mg Vit C 3x per day
1 500mg EPO 3x per day
1 1000mg MSM 4x per day
2 610mg FG 3x per day
1 475mg Gotu Kola 2x per day
2 cups of Spearmint tea per day
PC here and there every few days
I got some massge in this week but slacked a little. Using FSO mostly but also used some PM powder in regular lotion a few times.
Still listening to the Steve G Jones hypnosis throughout the day too.
I'm hoping next week will be a better week overall cause as I said I know all the stressing I did this week didn't help anything for me. I have got to stop letting things get to me!

Looks like good progress they look fuller and perkier since your last photos and much bigger since your start very nice breasts I love the color of your nipples too.

Thank you Bonita! Probably sounds a little silly but you are my NBE idol so to speak lol!

Week 6 update:
So with the holiday last week didnt get to update but not much change anyway I reckon.
I have the Mirena IUD so i really dont get a period but usually spot a day or two each month. That started yesterday so I didnt take any PM or PC in an attempt to try to somewhat cycle it although Im not sure I have that right. But this morning I felt really anxious so I did take the PM. Maybe its just mental but who knows. I cant do milk and the yogurt isnt working for me so I have been taking a calcium pill with the PM. I did also up the PM to 500mg twice a day last week and havent had any problems.
Some days I feel like things are happening and others I just feel kind of discouraged. Stress and some arguments at home are still going on and thats not helping anything I know. But I do think the PM has helped calm me down and handle things a little better.

they are defo on the move Big Grin those puppies have shown good growth since your first pic Wink
well done n congrats Big Grin
thinking of your weight . do you have high metabolism ?
when i was younger i could eat any crap n heaps of it n no weight gain .
friends used to look at me amazed that i would eat equivalent of 2 peoples lunch and dinner !! with all of that i was 27.5 waist Big Grin

Thank you! :-) Its sometimes hard to know if the progress is in my head or real. Its good to get impartial opinions.
Very high metabolism here! Always has been. I see it now so clearly when Im eating and eating trying to pack on some pounds and getting no where. It comes from my dad's side of the family. They are all tall and thin. Somehow they managed to still get visits from the boobie fairy unlike me lol!

(17-12-2013, 10:20 PM)Littlekitty612 Wrote:  Thank you! :-) Its sometimes hard to know if the progress is in my head or real. Its good to get impartial opinions.
Very high metabolism here! Always has been. I see it now so clearly when Im eating and eating trying to pack on some pounds and getting no where. It comes from my dad's side of the family. They are all tall and thin. Somehow they managed to still get visits from the boobie fairy unlike me lol!

Patience is name of game . You have to persevere Wink
Encoragement from forum helps .

I agree, they definitely seem to be growing!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon