Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stepping out on my new journey.

Hello everyone. I'm finally starting to grow my breasts. I'm going from moobs to beautiful breasts.

Congratulations and hope you find success.....

Thank you.

Update.
First I have had small moobs for a long time. I have taken natureday for a year with some results. I've been on pm for a while now. I'm taking three pills in the morning and at night. My nipples have gotten vary large and puffy. They hurt all the time. I'm starting to round out a bit and project outward. Very noticeable now even with a 3 xl T-shirt on. I notice men and women stare at them a lot. Some times it makes me wish I was wearing a jacket. But I guess I can't hide them anymore.

I do have one question: please help.

How can I make them grow faster. What can I take. All I'm taking is PM. Any advise will be appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry no pictures for now. I will ask my daughter to take some for me later.
Yes she knows what I'm doing.
[/u]
ALSO.

Is there anyone in San Diego using PM. I am looking for someone that I can grow with and share my experience with in person.

Welcome Bust quest.

This seems to be the question everyone has. Don't try to grow in a month what it takes years to achieve. Slow down and enjoy the process. It sounds as though you're off to a good start so be patient. Stick around and chat with the other members and before you know it you will have what you want, or you something you didn't even know you wanted. New friends.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon